What is your In-game name:

DeeDee

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:60742511

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081750750/

Play time:

This Server: 1 Day 8hrs

GMOD: 16k.22 Hours (Yes really, No. 35th World wide, No.1 in Oceania)

Have you used PAC Before:

I now have 2 years of pac3 experience under my belt. I used to sell my Pacs on other communities.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Because I have no desire to minge, nor abuse my comsetic abilites. And am willing to prove this in any way I can. I am also quite compotent in creating pacs that will not cause any issues in regards to fps drops.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I wish to have access to PAC3 as I find enjoyment in developing and designing pacs for both myself and other people. On many other communities I would often buil pacs for other players, ranging from: Cyber Netics, Tactical cosmetics, force powers and many many more. I hope to benefit the community and it's players by helping add another layer of interaction in regards to RP.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I'm not really able to answer that question, as I don't see this as something I deserve, but as something I'd like to use as  a service to the community. Already I have started distributing pacs I have previously made among a few players of the server.

A Collection of my pacs https://docs.google.com/document/d/14T4L5lH4DCzGDMS4tQ5WvZ5eaSSI-AWE4xW4A29CqRs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by DeeDee
My Shitty fucking gramma

-1 you are very new to this community as seen by your playtime, so I would suggest getting more time under your belt so that other players can get to know you and see how mature you are. 

Literally don't know you, But as pinejack said, I would suggest getting your playtime up more and getting involved within the Community more.

-1 Like the others before me have said maybe just get more well known on IG, Also if you have sold your Pac's before maybe post photos of some Pacs you have made that could be used in a Role Play scenario on the server or something to show the creative side of you 

Woah 16k hours... and I thought I had heaps at nearly 5k.

Amazing PACs +1

Edited by Mauler

+1

• PACs are the best PACs I have ever seen.
  • Has a lot of experience that he could bring to the community
  • Friendly
  • As others has said get more well known in the community

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly

Ive heard about your PAC 3 creations , Neutral

Neutral, I Dont Mind How Good You Are At PAC3, PAC3 Is For Trusted And Known People Within The Community Not About How Good You Are With It.

Get A Couple Days Playtime And Ill Change My Netural To A +1

Edited by ANiX
added a word

4 hours ago, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly

This but Neutral leaning to a +1 however

NEUTRAL Don't know you, No pictures to show your PAC3 creations but You seem to have A LOT of experience which will benefit roleplay for yourself and others

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

+1

I have heard good things about you and your PACs are very professionally done, impressive and very unique. I can see how these PACs could be worth some money. You obviously a lot of experience which will be appreciable to see on our server. 

On 3/1/2018 at 10:39 PM, pinejack said:

-1 you are very new to this community as seen by your playtime, so I would suggest getting more time under your belt so that other players can get to know you and see how mature you are. 

^

Accepted - Contact Management Team when next available.