Tinfor PAC 3 App

What is your In-game name: 

Cinder Demo 89 ●

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:418716814

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tinfor3/

Playtime:

11 hours (Hoping that my low hours doesn't make you think lower of my ability to innovate ideas from PAC)

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have used PAC,  I have made a cape for my character which I know isn't impressive as anyone could do it but I am interested to keep on learning, currently I am trying to make movements for holstering away weapons, and withdrawing them so then eventually I can share it with my team to distinguish us from everyone else.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC as over my time playing on SWRP servers I have never acquired a warning for breaking server rules showing that I don't have an intent to break any rules no matter my rank. I have been a staff on other GMOD servers showing that I am a trusted person. I also recently attained Sergeant Cinder Demo which I don't plan to lose anytime soon. Gaining this rank of sergeant has shown that people have trusted me throughout my time in IC. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

My reason for wishing to acquire PAC is for RP. I believe PAC would allow me more chances to improve the RP of Cinder by making animations, holstering guns and changing my model so I can distinguish myself from other Cinder troopers. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I wouldn't say I deserve PAC, but I would love to improve the gameplay and experience of my time on this server and in making my character fully customizable would very much do so, I also feel as if it could be very beneficial for this server that people that are trusted get to use this Addon as it improves the gameplay for everyone (Great for advertising our regiment).PAC.thumb.png.585a41baa8cd1fcd8b139a6efa609db6.png

You're answers are limited I have only seen you on the server afk and the only time I saw you move was to move to another spot to be afk

-1 You even say yourself that you don’t deserve PAC3. The answers are quite rushed and generic. Would you be able to add a few more PAC creations for your current character, since putting a cape on the grand inquisitor doesn’t show much.

Netural

I can see you have a willingness to learn but I have only seen you AFK maybe if you play more and join in on the Community the Netural can be changed but not at this very moment  

• Advisor

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic