Steam ID:

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414710667/

Play time:

1 week 1 day 23 hours

Have you used PAC Before:

no i havent

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

why i can be trusted with pac 3 is because i am responsible and will not make anything innapropriate. i will only make capes and robot arms and legs. im not pefect but i do know the boundries on rules and with pac 3 i will be sure that i will not brake the rules or push the boundries.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

i want pac 3 because i feel like i can create some great things and open up to more creative things such as capes different arms, walking sticks.  i also saw what chef jr made with pac and i thought i want something like that. i will also take sugestions on what to make as long as its not rude/offensive.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

i deserve pac because i havent been arrested and had a aos report on me for 5 months and most of my warns where a long time ago. i've been on good behaviour for a few months now and haven't broken any rules since then. i also deserve pac to make some amazing designs.

(sorry if my spelling is bad)

6 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 Not a lot of detail has gone into this application, nor has there been any effort to follow the template as the answers are definitely not one paragraph each. I also have no idea who you are.

• Advisor
8 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 Not a lot of detail has gone into this application, nor has there been any effort to follow the template as the answers are definitely not one paragraph each. I also have no idea who you are.

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

what do you think is in my application the fuckin template

i tried but i am not giving a fucken 500-1000 word assessment just for pac so i give up on it

Edited by Ven
30 minutes ago, Ven said:

i tried but i am not giving a fucken 500-1000 word assessment just for pac so i give up on it

This is the kind of reactions of someone who doesn't deserve PAC3, or any other privileges offered by the server. It also doesn't show you to be the nicest or most level-headed person and this comment may affect your ingame experience as well.

On 28/02/2018 at 9:09 PM, pinejack said:

• Advisor

Dear Ven,

Please put more detail into your PAC Application where possible. Remember this is a reflection of yourself, your ability and what level of trust should be handed to you when dealing with PAC. Where possible play around with PAC add-on in Single Player to show the community your ability.

You will be given 5 days to dramatically improve this application or it will be denied.

On 01/03/2018 at 10:28 PM, Ven said:

This alone demonstrates that you are not in any way shape or form deserving of PAC.

You've just shown me that

-You lash out a people who provide criticism

-You have no desire to put any effort into trying to obtain this privilege 

-And that you clearly don't deserve it, especially when you consider the other points of criticism people have provided about you thus far.

• Whitey locked this topic