Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name:PVT Mili pikachu

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:33066390

In Game Name:Tooth

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): http:// http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1315812565

Have you had any warns (If so state them):i have had 3 warns when i was an ST i was warned for RDM/FailRP/well more rdm

Have you had any bans (If so state them):none

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):i am an owner of my own server

Why are you applying for TMOD:To represent the server to others

What can you bring to the staff team:Mostly protection/kindness

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:Screenshot them leaveing for proof and get an HR/unless we have a ban option 

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:Warn them and tell an HR

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:Tell a Superadmin

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:Warn them/tell an HR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application deny
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either you app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied 

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• No detail in the responses.
  • The play time is missing (despite that link not working for me, you couldn't even take the time to type it out into the actual application.)

To be honest man, you really aren't grasping the idea of what you need to put into a staff application. You need to put as much relevant information under each question as you possibly can. Make sure that your application looks visually appealing as well, therefore prompting people to take the time to really read through and understand what you're saying. Also the fact that you announced in the forums chat box that you made a trial-mod app is technically classed as advertising which, if you look at rule 3, clearly states that you cannot do that. I definitely think you have what it takes to be a successful and dedicated moderator, but maybe not just yet. Take a few steps back, re-assess why you are wanting to apply, take a week or two to write out your application, doing bits at a time, then leaving it for a day then coming back fresh to read through and edit again.

GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!

10 minutes ago, Toothy said:

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny

n0TxQMs.png

-1 Application was advertised and answers are too short/do not contain enough information. @Toothy

advert.PNG

Edited by pinejack

Your answers are too short and not descriptive at all

3 hours ago, Toothy said:

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):i am an owner of my own server

This is a answer...but i don't see any proof nor details of you owning your own server..Or what that server is and when (Date/Time/any details)..I am unconvinced you've ever run a server now or in the past

3 hours ago, Toothy said:

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:Screenshot them leaveing for proof and get an HR/unless we have a ban option 

For somebody with 3 warns and [Hopefully] 1+ week of in-game gameplay; you seem very unfamiliar with how the Admin/Moderator system works

In your previous attempt at making a Trial Moderator application i believe Whitey locked it and gave you the proper format. Whitey also informed you that your application will represent yourself to your peers and management team to determine if you're suited to the position

If you can't take the application seriously the community won't take you seriously; for future reference look at the previous Trial moderators who's applications were accepted and see what the Management team are looking for in terms of details and experience

Goodluck

9 hours ago, Regret said:

Your answers are too short and not descriptive at all

This is a answer...but i don't see any proof nor details of you owning your own server..Or what that server is and when (Date/Time/any details)..I am unconvinced you've ever run a server now or in the past

For somebody with 3 warns and [Hopefully] 1+ week of in-game gameplay; you seem very unfamiliar with how the Admin/Moderator system works

In your previous attempt at making a Trial Moderator application i believe Whitey locked it and gave you the proper format. Whitey also informed you that your application will represent yourself to your peers and management team to determine if you're suited to the position

If you can't take the application seriously the community won't take you seriously; for future reference look at the previous Trial moderators who's applications were accepted and see what the Management team are looking for in terms of details and experience

Goodluck

if i do more abnout my own server that would make me advertiseing

• Advisor

Dear Toothy,

Please put more detail into your Trial Moderator Application where possible. Remember this is a reflection of yourself, your ability and what level of trust should be handed to you with being a 'T-Mod'. 

You will be given 3 days to dramatically improve this application or it will be denied and you will not be able to apply again for 3 weeks.

• Whitey locked this topic