Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veybur

Veybur's Pac3 Teir 1 Application

What is your In-game name: Veybur

Steam ID: Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373373912/

Play time: Have you used PAC Before: No, But Believe I can become efficient with it and I would like to give it a go.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I currently have 2w + play time with no warns. I believe I am a trust worthy member within the community who can be trusted to not abuse the powers granted.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been interested in the use of Pac 3 since it was released onto IG however as of late I have been thinking of many different ideas to contribute to peoples packs that I believe may add a new and unique outlook within pack 3. I think that it can add a unique aspect to my character and the RP that goes along with it.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am a trust worthy member within the  community that always strives to the best of his abilities to exceed his own expectations. I also think that it would be a welcome new aspect for my RP experience and I firmly think that, Given the opportunity I can make the best of the chance given should I receive Pac 3  

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

Cheers,

Veybur.

Edited by Veybur
  • Upvote 1

-1 for now due to the fact that you haven't really followed the template as you haven't written a paragraph for each of the answers. If you can fix this, I may change my decision.

• Thinking 1

Hey Veybur,

I don't want this come across the wrong way, but I don't seem to recall who you are in game. I do recognise the name though. If you could also provide your rank and regiment in your application, then I'll upgrade my response to a +1. But for now, I will have to go with Nuetral.

Good luck!

EDIT: Changed to +1

Edited by Lincoln
Updating to +1

41 minutes ago, Veybur said:

My In game name and rank is ARC-20-A Blitz (Commander)

Ahh, okay. Updated my response

Hi Veybur, I have not recently seen you a lot on the server, if you have been on a lot, would you please let me know the regiment and rank so I can properly identify you.

Even though you haven't had previous experience with the addon, I would still like to see you give it a go, try using it in single player and just start with adding some simple things to your model, then moving gradually onto bigger and harder things.

I look forward to seeing you, but as for now, I am Neutral.

Twinkie

Hey Twinkie! Thanks for your feed back, Ill give using Pac 3 in single player ago would definitely be worth while. Its also understandable that you have not seen me on as much, my names has changed a lot in the past three weeks I've been back on the server, currently as of late I am Commander ARC-20-A Blitz of Rancor Battalion, but you are welcome to ask both Brigadier Arkas and Commander Crisp of SM and NT about how active I was while serving in MHC. 

+1

Irreverent of Veybur's inexperience with PAC I'm certain he's capable of learning how to use it

Trustworthy player and wouldn't abuse PAC

During Veybur's time with Storm Marine's/Death-troopers/Storm troopers (As ST PVT Reckless) Veybur has been very active

Edited by Regret

Accepted - Contact Management Team when next available.