Joel's PAC3 apllication

What is your In-game name:

Inquisitor Joel

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:123155696

Steam link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206577121/

Play time:

6Days, 14Hours,+ as of creating this although I will probably reach 7 days by the time this is either accepted or rejected.

Have you used PAC Before:

Although I have not used Pac on a server before (ImperialGaming was my first RP server) I have used Pac in single player and though having done so for a couple weeks have learnt the basics of Pac and how to use it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I should be trusted with Pac because as of writing this I have not received a single warn, kick or ban showing that I can be trusted with not breaking rules or guidelines when it comes to Pac and using it wisely. Another reason I should be trusted with Pac would be because I am a really active player with almost all days since I joined a month ago I have been on for about 3-4 hours a day except for several occasions where it was my birthday and my computer was being used for work reasons. My final reason that I should be trusted with Pac is because I have used a similar modeling software to Pac  that uses an almost identical way of modelling to Pac.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to be able to use Pac on the server because as many people say it would help me improve my role play experience whether this be by my costume or by the custom holstering of my saber. The next reason is a personal Sith Inquisitor reason as when we have a lot of inquisitors on it gets confusing as to who is who and are often mistook for the wrong person.  I would also like to have pac as I would like to learn how to use it more and having pac on the server would make me find it a lot more fun to do

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve Pac as I am a player that follows the rules and plans to do so for the rest of my time on the server however long that shall be, I am an active player playing more about 3-4 hours for almost every day since I joined the server, I also believe I should get Pac because I have had previous experience with a similar animation software Pac and have done that for a while.

Examples of Pacs I have created:

Backpack with detonator, Hydration Cylinder and mini Thrawn

Backpack with detonator, Mini Thrawn and hydration Cylinder 

20180226191031_1.thumb.jpg.c096df399d7ef314542925b13329f79a.jpg

Front right view of Shoulder spikes

20180226191138_1.thumb.jpg.346e3790602d2a5a8513daa177d6d5cf.jpg

Small Holo Computer attached to arm

20180226191139_1.thumb.jpg.129c8fe608a6b6c3a7c26eb355001c99.jpg

Back View of Pacs

20180226193604_1.thumb.jpg.27c50c9d9b15dc9c45dea638eacc865f.jpg

Hologram of grand inquisitor that appears when I am typing

20180226193618_1.thumb.jpg.a19339d805e525de1256653210f459a4.jpg

Thanks to sentry for making the tutorials that without I wouldn't have had to realise I had to invert the event for it to work.

Thanks for Criticism positive or not just keep in mind this is my creations so far I will update it :D

Edited by Joel

+1

• PAC could use some more work, but that will come with experience.
  • I have seen you around lot's and you are right into roleplay, and having PAC will improve your RP both for yourself and others.

Good Luck!

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

+1

On 2/27/2018 at 12:09 AM, Happy said:

+1 

Decent Pacs

Great guy

Edited by Wenus

Accepted - A meeting with the management team will be required before you are given access - Contact myself when available.