Trial modertator

Name: Tooth

What will you bring to imperial rp?: im a trusted moderator on many servers for example destroyerRP (deleated due to exploiters)

What regiment are you currently?:I am a sith inqiositor apprentice

Why do you want to be a trial mod?:to makesure noone breaks the rules, to stop abusers/rdmer's/rda

Will you ever abuse this  "trial moderator":i will not abuse no

What is your time played on this server?:my time played is over 1 year but it says 10 hours due to a glitch

Terms: i afree to the terms and service and will follow all rules

Edited by Toothy
made a bad reason
  • Upvote 1

Name: Tooth

What will you bring to imperial rp?: im a trusted moderator on many servers for example destroyerRP (deleated due to exploiters)

What regiment are you currently?:I am a sith inqiositor apprentice

Why do you want to be a trial mod?:to makesure noone breaks the rules, to stop abusers/rdmer's/rda

Will you ever abuse this  "trial moderator":i will not abuse no

What is your time played on this server?:my time played is over 1 year but it says 10 hours due to a glitch

Terms: i afree to the terms and service and will follow all rules

• Advisor

Hi Toothy,

Could please put more detailed answers in with your responses to the assigned questions as per the stated template. Remember that your application is a representation of you as an individual when being assessed by the Management Team and your peers.

I will lock this thread and you can resubmit your new application as per the template when ready.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

• Whitey locked this topic