Peguin's/ F16-06 Tier 1 PAC app

What is your In-game name: Death Trooper Officer Cadet P16-06 (Note: My original PAC app got rejected because of the EG clean up, it was posted on the 23rd of December 2017, if you don't see me on too often it's because I have school work and parents.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1545775 or 76561198131842923

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131842923

Playtime: 4 weeks, 1 days, 5 hours

Have you used PAC Before:
Yes, I have been on private servers with some friends from the server and I have bee watching a couple of videos on how to use PAC 3. I have some experience with PAC but not too much (Look at creations below). 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I have been playing this server for a while now and will be responsible with it. If not it will be taken away so why not use it responsibly. I may have had a couple warnings but I don't repeat my mistakes. I listen to people who run the server like admins, super admins etc and higher-ups in general as they know what they're doing so if I do get PAC and they tell me not to do something with it, I'll listen. I don't do anything that I don't know of or anything that will be a risk, but if I ever do I will immediately undo it if it turns out to be bad in any way. I have read the PAC rules and official server rules and will abide by them to the letter, no exceptions unless told so by an admin, moderator or event master if needed.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
I want PAC so I can fit more into the RP experience and to have fun with it, after all having fun is one of the Imperial Gaming rules. I think looking like the regular model in a regiment is a bit bland (no offense) and needs a bit more bit more diversity and creativity, I know this server is a serious RP server but PAC can really boost that experience with making cool models and designs that still fit well into the role that I am playing. Most if not all my time on Gmod is spent playing on Imperial Gaming. I really like this server and I believe that PAC would make it a better Gaming experience and a better RP experience in general. My time on Gmod is either spent on Imperial Gaming or my own private server to make PAC designs. Sometimes in events or just on the SD or Rishi I'd like fit into the role play situation and I can't, so having PAC would really help with that. As Adiana Caton, she doesn't have a player model so she shares one with Gideon Hask, meaning, that in game I'm not allowed to take off my helmet unlike Del Meeko, Iden Versio or Gideon as my face will be the same as Gideon's (which you know breaks people's immersion, get an Adiana model, Make it happen [Insert name here who ever makes player models for IG]). Gideon is also a male whereas Adiana is a female, with PAC I could make my player model more female and actually have a face like Del, Iden, and Gideon and be allowed to take off my helmet. In RP I am secretly dating Del Meeko (Take this into RP and it counts as meta-gaming, don't do it. Unless of course, you find out....) and I have to do the same old "/me takes helmet off" and then" /me kisses Del", which is obviously really annoying. Having PAC I could skip the "/me takes helmet off" and get right to the..... well... you get the idea.... So I transferred into DT, however, I am still a female. I am the lore character DT-F16: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DT-F16

In RP I still love Del as we did a consciousness transfer and it worked. I will be making more PAC examples at a later date for my DT model. With PAC I would like to add some more things to my DT model, such as, the weapons on my model itself, a face, the hologram thing when I talk etc. Having PAC would really increase my RP experience and everyone else's in the community.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I only want what's best for the Imperial Gaming community, I like opening people's mind to new things. I have never disrespected a staff or broken any major rules. I have 4 warns, two from when I was very new to the server which was about 2 days of playtime which were mic spam and 10-hour long video, and the other 2 were from other rules that I also didn't know which there/made. Which were, spawning props in other props as well as sitting on a tie fighter when I was a sith inquisitor. I didn't know sitting on a tie fighter was failRP because I saw, that someone else did it and at the time and I didn't think that that person got any warn/punishment so I thought it was ok. I believe I deserve PAC because I have been a very loyal player on Imperial gaming. When I was an Inquisitor, I asked Carnifex (Grand Inquisitor) if he thought that I was loyal and he said yes.

5a90dc9e623a3_makingasaber.PNG.96846c994afb201275f8cd850b97ff7e.PNG5a90dc9f00e7f_Screenshot(2).png.7da8e76374efbd0a19d0398a7bf4fce1.png

5a90dca2dbbbe_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.e1642cbb9a03bcea43b04e230cea4fb4.png

5a90dca8d2190_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.35fb585599df2be337373bc22daad453.png

gm_construct0006.thumb.jpg.9ba7607c772cad90f3a127e7afd8c64f.jpg

gm_construct0007.thumb.jpg.7c4fd11f5b55ea01a2fc8b5404f5884b.jpg

gm_flatgrass0001.thumb.jpg.18f3ed607f22d2ec6babe48e093949ee.jpg

gm_flatgrass0002.thumb.jpg.fb31db076a8fcf62f27ce5869e5b36af.jpg

gm_flatgrass0118.thumb.jpg.eb7d3b66c4fce101709a1b3096d634d7.jpg

sb_gooniverse0114.thumb.jpg.31b2d8de33f6c877d261d4efbfef899c.jpg

sb_gooniverse0115.thumb.jpg.dac1d7eb932076074f1022288af238f2.jpg

sb_gooniverse0116.thumb.jpg.e6488e6a353f8f09e00ebea3d49b6844.jpg

Edited by Peguin
Adding more
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, you wanna start? Also thanks for advertising the server.

I agree, your opinion is equal to nothing. You have left this server for Empire Gaming, and have no intention of returning.   Stop making bullshit responses before it turns into something.

del

Posted Images

On 2/24/2018 at 4:33 AM, ANiX said:

Senior Chief Lincoln Told Me To -1 As He Is Not In Love With You,                                                                     (+1)  

Adiana will change that.....

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, ANiX said:

Senior Chief Lincoln Told Me To -1 As He Is Not In Love With You,                                                                     (+1)  

Slander, I have no comment 

• Haha 1

+1

You have very appreciable answers and you are a well respected, long-time member of the community, I know I could trust you with PAC.

Your PAC creations, albeit somewhat generic, have potential to be appreciably expanded upon and you seem like the kind of person who could learn how to do that with relative ease.  You should also make some creations based off your Inferno Squad character, it would be good to see what you can adapt from that.

On 25/02/2018 at 1:06 PM, Chef said:

+1

You have very appreciable answers and you are a well respected, long-time member of the community, I know I could trust you with PAC.

Your PAC creations, albeit somewhat generic, have potential to be appreciably expanded upon and you seem like the kind of person who could learn how to do that with relative ease.  You should also make some creations based off your Inferno Squad character, it would be good to see what you can adapt from that.

Thanks chef yeah when I get on I'm going to make a face for Adiana (which I hope Lincoln will like)

Edited by Peguin
3 minutes ago, Peguin said:

Thanks chef yeah when I get on I'm going to make a face for Adiana (which I hope will resemble the picture on Lincoln's desk..)

How cute <3.

Remember, you can only bump your application every seven days - this includes posting replies to other's responses.

Edited by Chef
9 minutes ago, Chef said:

How cute <3.

Remember, you can only bump your application every seven days - this includes posting replies to other's responses.

God dam it. Okay thanks chef but I didn't know I can't actually reply to other people's comments?

5 minutes ago, Peguin said:

God dam it. Okay thanks chef but I didn't know I can't actually reply to other people's comments?

According to Little on the Trial-Moderator application policies, you may not post every seven days, but there are no similar policies for PAC3 applications. @Ridge @Little5avage This might be a good opportunity to clear up this confusion I have started xD!

On 24/02/2018 at 2:32 PM, Peguin said:

What is your In-game name: Senior Trainee Adiana Caton (Formerly known as Peguin, and Pegueen. (I got PKed twice because I left ISB and DT))

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1545775

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131842923

Playtime: 3 weeks, 4 day, 1 hour

Have you used PAC Before:
Yes, I have been on private servers with some friends from the server and I have bee watching a couple of videos on how to use PAC 3. I have some experience with PAC but not too much (Look at creations below).

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I have been playing this server for a while now and will be responsible with it. If not it will be taken away so why not use it responsibly. I may have had a couple warnings but I don't repeat my mistakes. I listen to people who run the server like admins, super admins etc and higher-ups in general as they know what they're doing so if I do get PAC and they tell me not to do something with it, I'll listen. I don't do anything that I don't know of or anything that will be a risk, but if I ever do I will immediately undo it if it turns out to be bad in any way. I have read the PAC rules and official server rules and will abide by them to the letter, no exceptions unless told so by an admin, moderator or event master if needed.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
I want PAC so I can fit more into the RP experience and to have fun with it, after all having fun is one of the Imperial Gaming rules. I think looking like the regular model in a regiment is a bit bland (no offense) and needs a bit more bit more diversity and creativity, I know this server is a serious RP server but PAC can really boost that experience with making cool models and designs that still fit well into the role that I am playing. Most if not all my time is spent playing on Imperial Gaming. I really like this server and I believe that PAC would make it a better Gaming experience and a better RP experience in general. My time on Gmod is either spent on Imperial Gaming or my own private server to make PAC designs. Sometimes in events or just on the SD or Rishi I'd like fit into the role play situation and I can't, so having PAC would really help with that. In RP I'm dating Senior Chief Lincoln and it would be great if I could get more people immersed in the RP like Lincoln, myself and the wider community. As Adiana Caton she doesn't have a player model and she has the same one as Gideon Hask who is a male whereas Adiana is a female. With PAC I could make my player model more female and actually have a face like Del, Iden and Gideon. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I only want what's best for the Imperial Gaming community, I like opening people's mind to new things. I have never disrespected a staff or broken any major rules. I have 4 warns, two from when I was very new to the server which was about 2 days of playtime which were mic spam and 10-hour long video, and the other 2 were from other rules that I also didn't know which there/made. Which were, spawning props in other props as well as sitting on a tie fighter when I was a sith inquisitor. I didn't know sitting on a tie fighter was failRP because I saw, that someone else did it and at the time and I didn't think that that person got any warn/punishment so I thought it was ok. I believe I deserve PAC because I have been a very loyal player on Imperial gaming as I am on every day. I asked Carnifex (Grand Inquisitor) if he thought that I was loyal and he said yes.

5a90dc9e623a3_makingasaber.PNG.96846c994afb201275f8cd850b97ff7e.PNG5a90dc9f00e7f_Screenshot(2).png.7da8e76374efbd0a19d0398a7bf4fce1.png

5a90dca2dbbbe_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.e1642cbb9a03bcea43b04e230cea4fb4.png

5a90dca8d2190_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.35fb585599df2be337373bc22daad453.png

He should get PAC3 +1

• Whitey locked this topic