Steam Name: Kix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114042335

In game name and rank: Riot Corp

How long was the ban: Permanent

Staff who banned you: Ridge

When was the ban: Last night

Reason for ban: Advertising

Explain the situation: 

I get why I was banned, advertising. However I am disgusted that you go through players private messages, which is what you would of done to find this. I asked a very good mate if he was coming on another server via PM. (Due to my poor memory I am unsure if I told one or 2 of my mates but I  think it was one, the ban itself uses players plural.

Why you deserve to be unbanned:

Because I feel that viewing "private" messages defeats the point and I actually feel I am owed an apology and so is the community. If you read through my private messages what else have you read?

https://imgur.com/IVoYGrC

IN CASE PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THIS I AM TALKING ABOUT FORUM PM NOT SERVER PM

Edited by Kixalt
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Ramirez said:

Why did you even alt in the first place?

Mate... I made this alt 10 minutes ago because they perma Banned my first for advertising, can't really post on that account

Well anyway, regardless PMs or not and to whoever it is. Mentioning another server on our server is considered advertising. You should’ve spoken to this person on steam, discord etc

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kixalt said:

Please notice how I have only posted here because I respect the rules and would rather keep it to the ban appeal forum.

But.... this is a ban appeal. I don’t where else you think it should go?

2 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

Well anyway, regardless PMs or not and to whoever it is. Mentioning another server on our server is considered advertising. You should’ve spoken to this person on steam, discord etc

Your thoughts regarding them seeing our private messages? Suprised you are content with it.

Just now, Ramirez said:

But.... this is a ban appeal. I don’t where else you think it should go?

I am pointing out that I made an alt because I was left with no choice.

2 minutes ago, Kixalt said:

Your thoughts regarding them seeing our private messages? Suprised you are content with it.

I think at this time and what has been going on at the moment. Wolf would be wanting to stop all advertising, he does has the right to do so.

Just now, Ramirez said:

I think at this time and what has been going on at the moment. Wolf would be wanting to stop all advertising, he does has the right to do so.

Can't believe this, you are ok with people reading through your private messages and invading your privacy because wolf feels too insecure about another server to respect my right to privacy. If not Illegal, it is pretty fucked up.

@Wolf Close this.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kixalt said:

Can't believe this, you are ok with people reading through your private messages and invading your privacy because wolf feels too insecure about another server to respect my right to privacy. If not Illegal, it is pretty fucked up.

@Wolf Close this.

Don’t think your messages would be that private considering they are on a Gmod SWRP Server.