Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wombatiacus

Wombat's Farewell

It saddens me to say but I am leaving the Community. The reason towards why I am doing this is because of a lot of Bullying that has been aimed towards me. Its not because that new thing is coming up but like I said the Bullying has gotten to hard to handle. It breaks my Heart to do this but everyone will have to leave at some point. My time is now. I've enjoyed my 10-11 months of playing on this server and with the Community its been a hell of a ride and I hope I can come back sooner or later to play again. I have made so many friends on this server and I have watched most of them leave due to the same reasons I am... Ill miss all of you and I wish you all good luck. <3

- Wombat Out. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

I love you.

rip in piece my small orange wombat

i will miss you

-FOofy

Commander this Dengar do you copy..... Commander? @Wombatiacus please come back....

If you hear me I will bring 212th to victory back to the golden age for you.

212th If you copy this Dengar we lost  Commander Wombat in battle fall back to bunks for his funeral. 21 Gun salute. o7.

We lost another one ladies and gents. Cya Wombat luv and will add you. <3.

@Wombatiacus, if someone in the community is bullying you bring it to the staff teams attention, it is not acceptable and should not have to be tolerated by anyone. If you wish to talk msg me.

Anyway you will be missed and I wish you the best in the future.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post