Bass's Ban Appeal

Steam Name:BassBalloon

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:86204178

In game name and rank: Lieutenant Bass

How long was the ban: 4 days

Staff who banned you: Cross

When was the ban: 19-2-18

Reason for ban: "Advertising"

Explain the situation:  on 19-2-18, I was having a conversation with a friend in game, and he was asking why everyone was "leaving" the server,  so we went to a disclosed area so no one nearby would hear much, all i said to him were something along the lines of  "the server will most likely be up on [private]" and "Are you gonna join",  it was a private conversation, I did not mention the Name  of the server, and i did not mention any people involved,  and i did not put anything in "OOC" or "Comms" .

Why you deserve to be unbanned: i don't mind if i don't get unbanned, its only 4 days, i just don't see how this clarifies as "Advertising another server", As i didn't  mention a server name,  and i did not discuss this with anyone else.

20180219204037_1.jpg

Edited by BassBalloon
  • Upvote 4

Capture.PNG.3e399f52538cf4af44675f2d0a8c7d48.PNG 

1. i did not draw attention and i merely described it as "the server" 

2. i did not discuss it in  a "public" place/environment

3. i did not promote in any way, just asked/answered simple questions.

21 hours ago, ANiX said:

Bass I Was Cloaked Behind you When you Were Talking To The JT Commander About The "New Server" On Friday.

1. I only found out about the "new server" on the 19th.

2. If that is the case, why was i banned on a Monday night and not on Friday.

3. The "Friend" that i was talking to was the JT commander (Konas) Who i talked to on monday NOT Friday.

4. when i was talking to the JT commander, as i said on my post, i did not disclose The name of the server and i did not mention any people involved, and i did not discuss this with anyone else.

5. please provide evidence 

Edited by BassBalloon
  • Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic