Anthony's Trial Mod Application

Steam Name: The Name's McCat

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:93017743

In Game Name: Engineer [Ø] Anthony [Shoe Shiner]

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  2w0d19h20m

Updatetime.PNG.9087b4b93dfff4d88718b4e79a68a6d5.PNG

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have had 4 warns, but they are all from a long time ago, earliest being on 4/7/17, and latest 6/3/17. So they werent even within this year, and every since then I've never been breaking rules. 5a8a716b2524d_Warndates.PNG.3e721f81bfb48d6b6ced925341f15f2a.PNG

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have had no bans

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): Ive been staff on a few other SWRP Servers. I have been a Moderator and Forum Manager on G-Realms, Forum Manager on Phenomenal Nations, Ive been mod on some DarkRP servers but they were so longer ago I wouldn't consider them relevant anymore

Why are you applying for TMOD: I'm applying for TMOD since (I know this is cliché) but I do enjoy helping people out, and as an engineer I do have a bit more spare time than the normal trooper, so I think I could spend my spare time being on-duty.

What can you bring to the staff team: What I can bring to the staff team is a dedicated person, who is able and willing to help everyone, as stated above I do have a few benefits, which are more spare time than the average trooper on the ship, and in events, which is a big selling point for myself, is that engineers don't (usually) have too big of a role in events, and its at these points in events that most of the staff team are going to be RPing as their trooper classes or those who aren't are already quite busy handling other things like the event's direction, managing recruits,&making sure everyone is RPing properly, So it is at this point that I could help since I could spend a lot more time responding to sits as apposed to be getting caught up in the action/event

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: I would first go through the logs and get their SteamID, and with that I'd give them a warn for MassRDM, and depending on the severity of the MassRDM (like how many people they killed) I would deal out an appropriate ban, like if they only killed a few people, I might only ban them for 12-24 hours, but if they were just killing over 10+ people over and over, I'd consider giving out a few days to a week 

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I'd first hear the person who is getting bullied's story, and ask if they have any evidence of this, such as screen shots from the text chat, or videos of voice chat, if they do have sufficent evidence and its not just once person's word against the other, I'd follow up by checking the bullie's story, just to do what is essientially a background check, and see if they person they are bullying, actually bullied them first, also I'd check if the bully has been doing it to other people as well, with all this information gathered, and it clearly shows one person just bullying the other, I'd warn for player disrespect and tell him that he'd need to stop doing that as its not accepted on the server.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I'd keep my head down throughout the time they abuse, HOWEVER I'd gather as much evidence as I can, like recording, and screenshots. Then I'd sent that evidence to the excutive staff

The reason I wouldn't do anything at the time is because then they wouldn't receive the proper punishment they deserve, and It would also stop them only temporalily (Because then again I am only a TMOD) So it would be better to get all the evidence and have executives handle it

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would immediately TP to them and talk to them, as there could be a reason behind it, like players disrespecting him, or if he feels staff treated him unfairly etc. So if he has a reason I'd try to resolve that, but if its just a random attack, I'd ban the person immediately for a day, then I'd contact higher staff about what his further punishments should be.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

edawdawdaw.PNG

Edited by Anthony
Updated time - 24/02/18

Anthony I know you're a trust worthy person & some of the few people I talk to outside the server. You haven't let the past warns define who you are when playing on the server. so of course Ima give you a +1 

O7 Good luck mate

Edited by Gregg

+1 When I got back into Imperial Gaming I joined in with the engineer peps and from some of the people point of view they say Anthony was a bad guy so I thought as well, But what I didn't know is that once you actually sit down and have a confo with Anthony he is an awesome member and a caring person. I have kicked myself in the back multiple times for this reason because Anthony is a heart warming person who brings a smile to everyone everyday, he is friendly and really trust worthy which is the attributes of a staff member. Good luck Anthony and I hope you get mod.

(And no im not +1ing him because he is an engineer I only +1 people who I truly think will bring something to the staff team and help out Imperial Gaming outside of the RP)

• Advisor

+1 - Young community member but shows the willingness to learn, Very dedicated to what he does and creating RP. His company is enjoyed by many around him but will need to mature in the role to thrive.

4 minutes ago, Whitey said:

+1 - Young community member but shows the willingness to learn, Very dedicated to what he does and creating RP. His company is enjoyed by many around him but will need to mature in the role to thrive.

Very well said, +1

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Whitey said:

+1 Agreed

• Upvote 1
  • Whitey locked this topic