Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Kitty King

Chaos' Unban appeal

Steam Name: CHAOS

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:104405223

In game name and rank: Chaos ST Private

How long was the ban: Private

Staff who banned you: Little Savage

When was the ban: About a month or so ago.

Reason for ban: Reaching maximum Warning Limit 

Explain the situation: I was having a few problems with Somone in the regiment that I was in, and by letting my anger get to me, I was aggressive towards a player, and then took it out on the Regiment leader. I then started trying to talk about the problem in team chat and not with !P, therefore, making it "talking behinds someones back" and disrespect.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I have been banned for over a month now and I think I have learnt my lesson about how you should react to certain situations and how to deal with them, and I won't let it happen again. I was a consistent player on the server and I enjoy playing on it and the people on it. I think I deserve a second chance at redeeming myself and make up for what I said.  Thanks, Chaos.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Woah little. We brought you into that discord out of trust. At least in the first picture you blacked (or red’ed) out all the names except chaos (and you missed cashy) but like the other pictures contained quite inappropriate messages for the forums :/

6 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Woah little. We brought you into that discord out of trust. At least in the first picture you blacked (or red’ed) out all the names except chaos (and you missed cashy) but like the other pictures contained quite inappropriate messages for the forums :/

Mauler the photos were sent to me from another user. I did not edit the photos myself. What ever was sent to me is what I used. I did tamper/edit the photos.
If you fell like this is unfair then I do apologise however I do not really see an issue with it due to the fact that this is part of the issue/ban appeal. 

Neutral

Sorry bud 

I've seen you minge and minge and minge and minge and minge. Just an endless fount of minging. And that discord chat really solidifies my opinion. BUT, everyone deserves a second chance.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kitty King said:

You're not going to get anything out of calling Caboose.

Please be patient, the admins will deal with your appeal in due time.

As @Chef has stated, you just have to be patient and your appeal will be processed in due time. The more you ask for it to be resolved, the longer it will take.

The Steam ID you linked is not banned. please ensure it is the correct steam id and respond to this post with it.

On 3/4/2018 at 12:49 PM, Imposing said:

The Steam ID you linked is not banned. please ensure it is the correct steam id and respond to this post with it.

STEAM_1:0:104405223

This STEAMID is not banned. Try using a different website and get that ID since the most popular website gives incorrect steamids 

@Kitty King

This will be reviewed in the next 24 Hours by the management Team. But as previously stated by Imposing that SteamID Doesn't appear to be on our list.