suna

Ban Appeal.

Firstly I would like to thank and apologise to some people.

I would like to apologise to Little for my actions, I never should of said what I have and i deeply regret it, I don't expect you to forgive me due to my actions being far from outrageous. I truly hope we can see past this.

I would like to thank Wolf, Little, and the management team for giving me this second chance to prove that I can play the server by its rules and be apart of the community again.

Users in game name and rank: 

ST Private Suna

Date: 

17/02/2018

Explain the situation:

Reason 1:

There were two main reasons for my community ban, one I feel like was sort off deserved the other I do not believed deserved a community ban. Firstly I will explain the first reason of my ban, which is my minging phase. During my final days on the server I (after I resigned from staff) did partake in some minging on the server which I believe that everyone has a minging phase, I also believe that a small minging phase should not deserve a community ban nor a permanent. Now for the reason that I minged, before I was banned I had a long past on Imperial Gaming going back to before the custom gamemode and I genuinely enjoyed the server as a roleplayer and staff. However I started to get bored of Imperial RP and so did some of the staff at the time so besides doing the right thing and resigning and leaving the server peacefully, I decided to do some minging which I now regret obviously. But you may be thinking if I do not enjoy Imperial RP anymore why should I come back and play? Well, I know that Imperial has drastically updated their server to improve its roleplay and gameplay, so that's why I want to join back and prove that I can follow by the rules and not minge.

Reason 2:

Second reason would be the spoiling of the Last Jedi. How I did this was by drawing pictures related to the movie which I know 100% does not deserve a permanent ban. To support my case I looked at another ban appeal about spoiling the movie and the user was unban or his ban was made shorter. I also have another great example of why I should be unbanned, another user had almost the same reasons as me and was a ex-staff like me, his banned was shorted, I believe this is unfair.

Evidence(Video, Screenshot, witnesses ETC)

No evidence.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, suna said:

I would like to apologise to Little for my actions, I never should of said what I have and i deeply regret it, I don't expect you to forgive me due to my actions being far from outrageous. I truly hope we can see past this.

I will admit that day I was heated and stressed and everything like that and I took it out on you. You do not need to apologize for anything. I should be the one apologizing for my actions towards you and the way I handel the situation was very poor and not right of me. I can agree the past is in the past at this point and I think me and you suna need a new fresh start.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

I totally understand man, everyone can get heated and stressed no problem.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 Seems he is sorry, Definitely deserves another chance if hes still trying to get unbanned this long down the road

• Upvote 1

+1 

He is determined, I’ll give him that.

if you mess up again if you are unbanned, there will be no more chances.

Hope you get unpermed 

-Foofy~

• Upvote 1