Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

suna

Ban Appeal.

Firstly I would like to thank and apologise to some people.

I would like to apologise to Little for my actions, I never should of said what I have and i deeply regret it, I don't expect you to forgive me due to my actions being far from outrageous. I truly hope we can see past this.

I would like to thank Wolf, Little, and the management team for giving me this second chance to prove that I can play the server by its rules and be apart of the community again.

Users in game name and rank: 

ST Private Suna

Date: 

17/02/2018

Explain the situation:

Reason 1:

There were two main reasons for my community ban, one I feel like was sort off deserved the other I do not believed deserved a community ban. Firstly I will explain the first reason of my ban, which is my minging phase. During my final days on the server I (after I resigned from staff) did partake in some minging on the server which I believe that everyone has a minging phase, I also believe that a small minging phase should not deserve a community ban nor a permanent. Now for the reason that I minged, before I was banned I had a long past on Imperial Gaming going back to before the custom gamemode and I genuinely enjoyed the server as a roleplayer and staff. However I started to get bored of Imperial RP and so did some of the staff at the time so besides doing the right thing and resigning and leaving the server peacefully, I decided to do some minging which I now regret obviously. But you may be thinking if I do not enjoy Imperial RP anymore why should I come back and play? Well, I know that Imperial has drastically updated their server to improve its roleplay and gameplay, so that's why I want to join back and prove that I can follow by the rules and not minge.

Reason 2:

Second reason would be the spoiling of the Last Jedi. How I did this was by drawing pictures related to the movie which I know 100% does not deserve a permanent ban. To support my case I looked at another ban appeal about spoiling the movie and the user was unban or his ban was made shorter. I also have another great example of why I should be unbanned, another user had almost the same reasons as me and was a ex-staff like me, his banned was shorted, I believe this is unfair.

Evidence(Video, Screenshot, witnesses ETC)

No evidence.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, suna said:

I would like to apologise to Little for my actions, I never should of said what I have and i deeply regret it, I don't expect you to forgive me due to my actions being far from outrageous. I truly hope we can see past this.

I will admit that day I was heated and stressed and everything like that and I took it out on you. You do not need to apologize for anything. I should be the one apologizing for my actions towards you and the way I handel the situation was very poor and not right of me. I can agree the past is in the past at this point and I think me and you suna need a new fresh start.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

I totally understand man, everyone can get heated and stressed no problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 for unban, Suna has been gone for a while now. I feel he is sorry and ready to return to be the great role player I’m sure he once was.

• Upvote 1

+1 

He is determined, I’ll give him that.

if you mess up again if you are unbanned, there will be no more chances.

Hope you get unpermed 

-Foofy~

• Upvote 1