Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lincoln

Rainbow Six: Siege Game Night

So I have been considering this for a while now, and I would like to get feedback and input from anyone who would be interested in getting involved with this. Basically, my idea is that every Friday night (possibly changed to Saturday night) ten people would go into those lovely new Rainbow Six channels in the Teamspeak and split off into two teams. I have created a custom game playlist with some slight adjustments to the settings. These adjustments include:

General Settings:

• Preparation Phase Duration - 45s > 60s
  • Round Duration - 120s > 240s (2mins > 3mins)
  • Objective Rotation - Off > 1 (this means that when defenders succeed at defending, they cannot select that same location for one more defense on their end)
  • Attacker Unique Spawn - Off > On (attackers can choose their own individual spawn)
  • Overtime Rounds - 3 > 5 

Secure Area Settings:

• Secure Time Limit - 15s > 20s (how long it takes to secure)
  • Unsecure Time Limit - 15s > 20s 

Hostage Settings:

• NO CHANGES

Bomb Settings:

• Fuse time - 45s > 60s (how long the defuser takes to deactivate the bomb)

I was also thinking that once the teams have been decided they can go through a 'ban phase', like the one utilized in Pro Matches. To explain for anyone that doesn't know, a team is picked at random to ban the first map. This means that map does not become one of the three maps to be played in that match. Then, following that, the other team bans out a map, and this goes on until three maps remain, these will be the three played in the match. Then, each map will be assigned a number, and randomly selected for the order. 

I'd really love for any suggestions you may have or recommendations for rule/settings changes or implementations, and to be informed of whoever is keen to get involved in what will surely be a great night of gaming!

Thanks,

Lincoln :kkona:

• Upvote 1

I'd be more than happy to join!

I'd play as Valk/Blackbeard but Cadaddy would steal my Blackbeard :c

23 minutes ago, Happy said:

Count me in, Been waiting for something like this 

E L I T E cav player

Lmao Cav or Vigil is mine, I'm down to play.

6 hours ago, Little5avage said:

There is a steam version and another software called Uplay
https://uplay.ubi.com/

I use Uplay to play rainbow as well.

Ahh I understand now, it will be fine either way @Jackson , as the game doesn't use Steam to add players to a game. It makes you go through Uplay anyway. I just didn't comprehend what he was saying properly :coolstorybob:

Edited by Lincoln

41 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

Ahh I understand now, it will be fine either way @Jackson , as the game doesn't use Steam to add players to a game. It makes you go through Uplay anyway. I just didn't comprehend what he was saying properly :coolstorybob:

AWESOME I am down

This will be starting at 7.30pm this Saturday and will go for as long as we have enough people for two teams. If you are still keen to get into it, you have until 6.00pm on Friday to let me know. Out of all the people who have said they will play, you also have the same deadline to confirm with me via a forum message or steam message to be able to join in. Anyone who has not RSVP'd by the deadline will not be brought along for the fun. 

Hope to see as many people along as possible! I'm sure it will be a fun night!

Edited by Lincoln