Steam Name: [IG] Crispin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54183216

In game name and rank: Sith Lord Crispin

Time Played: 1 Week, 4 Days and 2 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?: After my resignation from Event Master due to School Assignments, I have come to terms that Trial Moderator is the thing for me because as an Event Master, I had to think of events and plan them out but I always loved helping people out with events not doing them and as a Trial Moderator, your basically helping people out with these things and not just events but everyone in general and that is one of the main reasons why I want to apply for Trial Moderator. Another reason is that now its the holidays, I have a lot of spare time in my hands and even when school starts again, I still have a lot of time on my hands (since I have no life) and why just be a normal person and be on the server when you can use that time to help the server out and the community within the server.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I personally think that allowing me onto the staff team will be a large benefit as I am basically always active and on the server during the times 4:00-10:30 during school days and basically during the holidays all day. Even though there is quite a bit of staff on the server, there is nothing wrong with some extra help coming around with the small things that will help people be fully immersed and happy on the server. Another pro that I can bring to the table is that I do have some knowledge of the lore around many things so If it comes to a situation where someone requests help with lore and immersion, I can help answer those questions which will keep that person happy and fully understand the reason of the things they are doing.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I was Event Master on Imperial Gaming Star Wars RP (I resigned)

[Shutdown] Operator in United Gaming (1942 Occupational RP)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

I have not been warned once during my time on the server nor have I been kicked or banned of the server, You can even check using the Awarn System.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I may have went over this on the other question "How Will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us" but like I said previously, Activity is one of the main things that I try and focus on and I am quite active on the server especially after the school holidays have started, I can dedicate a lot of my time to the server. Also during staff sits, I do not get aggravated easily so I can handle it when they start shouting at me and still talk to them in a calm manner. I also have been staff before and I know how to operate ULX and I also still have my binds for useful things like !jail @ and other useful commands that will help me deal with people who do not wish to role play and want to mess around.

Anything else you would like to add: If someone has a problem with me in anyway that would ruin their experience on Imperial Gaming, please add me on steam so we can talk about it because I would have not intentionally made this happen and I would like to sort any of this "beef" out.  

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crispinmeister/

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Crispin/Chutney
Rank Update
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, goliath said:

You have been very immature in the past, and I haven't personally seen much change.

Look, I believe you are referring to the time when HaloRP was a thing, I will admit I wasn't the best on HaloRP and I had my moments but I go by the quote by Patrick Mundus "Don't judge people on their past mistakes but on their insight to recognize their faults, having heart to correct them and the guts to move on..." and I hope we can sort out our differences and change this image I have placed in your views, I apologize for anything I have done to make you think that I am just a immature fool but I hope you can believe that I can change.

• Downvote 1

I do see you on all the time and I feel you are quite mature RP wise and a good lad in ooc so that's a plus 2 for both of those qualities, I will give a -1 for one reason and that is, 4:30 to 10:30 on schooldays? m8 u need to do homework no matter what year of school and also go outside sometimes, its for your own good. That brings the score to 1 total. I would give u another -1 or +1 on ur flying but I ain't seen u fly so i cant comment. Good luck and Sayonara

• Advisor

MASSIVE -1 You are a missive minge. You RP is terrible. You have been mass promoted several times and if you wanted to be staff you would have denied the promotions. In my books you have a tone or woke to do before you should have the right to apply let alone get staff.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
54 minutes ago, Cody said:

MASSIVE -1 You are a missive minge. You RP is terrible. You have been mass promoted several times and if you wanted to be staff you would have denied the promotions. In my books you have a tone or woke to do before you should have the right to apply let alone get staff.

You seem to not like me for some reason, I see one of the main interactions I have had with you is outside c block when I was paying attention to teamspeak and you started shouting at me for not saluting, yeah I apologise for that and even when I tried to apologise, you wouldn't let me. One thing I would like to known is what you define "Minging" as in my eyes you must define everything as it since I have have very little interactions with you and yet you called me a massive Minge even though we have never really talked. About the mass promotions, I joined Pilots because mauler needed help, I do not really care about ranks which I have said previously and I see your point as me being "Mass Promoted" but during a staff meeting, they said  you could promote someone into your regiment as a 2nd in command to help it out and that is what Mauler has done not just randomly promoted me. And when you say my RP is terrible, can you please elaborate on that subject because like I said previously, we have had little contact and I am confused on how's you could make such an profound statement with such small understandings of me since we haven't had a RP opportunity together.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Setsuna said:

I do see you on all the time and I feel you are quite mature RP wise and a good lad in ooc so that's a plus 2 for both of those qualities, I will give a -1 for one reason and that is, 4:30 to 10:30 on schooldays? m8 u need to do homework no matter what year of school and also go outside sometimes, its for your own good. That brings the score to 1 total. I would give u another -1 or +1 on ur flying but I ain't seen u fly so i cant comment. Good luck and Sayonara

Oh my lord my brain

As a staff member and a regular player on the server, I see Crispin is very active early on in the mornings during the holidays and will stay on for long periods of time. As an ex-pilot with Crispin I can personally say that he is mature enough and smart enough to become a Trial-Moderator, although he messes around a little bit (we all do), he RP's very well and consistently comms in as a pilot. 

+1

• Upvote 1

+1 

Despite what I've been told and seen in the past, Crispin has improved as a player and a person. Effort has gone into this Application as well. We all have times where we muck up and mess about just a little bit, but I know Crispin is willing to clean up his act. I believe he is experienced and smart enough to be given a chance at Trial Moderator 

-Mirror

• Upvote 1
On 15/04/2017 at 3:40 PM, Cody said:

No offence Cody, but your use of grammar and spelling in this"paragraph" is quite startlingly. Please, in the future, check your work. How can someone get proper feed back if the feed back they are getting is not in their proper language?

• Upvote 2

Neutral

I have heard what he has done in the past, but that shouldn't stop him from redeeming himself. Good Effort into this application, but check your punctuation and read over your work to get rid of something's that done make sense or sound strange. Other then that, he's a decent guy. He normally is online. He cut out of EM due to school, so what if he cuts out of MOD because of school? We don't know... also, the fact that you can bring "activeness" to the server should not be able to be uses for the question "What can you bring to IG". Activeness is EXPECTED as a moderator. YOU NEED TO GIVE UP YOUR TIME FOR THE SERVER! The question is asking what new, different or unique things you can bring to IG.. NOT things that are already there (EG. you pit in that you can be active on the server and that you know how to use basic ulx commands... nothing new or unique). Other that, I'm neutral as the pros and construction to me are balanced.

8 hours ago, Fox/Footloose said:

No offence Cody, but your use of grammar and spelling in this"paragraph" is quite startlingly. Please, in the future, check your work. How can someone get proper feed back if the feed back they are getting is not in their proper language?

Please stop telling people that they need to fix their grammar, you make quite a few mistakes as-well and it's pretty irritating when you make posts about it and it has nothing to do with the topic. You have done it a few times now and there is no need. If someone can't understand what the person is trying to say then they can simply send them a message on here, in-game or on steam.

11 hours ago, Fox/Footloose said:

Neutral

I have heard what he has done in the past, but that shouldn't stop him from redeeming himself. Good Effort into this application, but check your punctuation and read over your work to get rid of something's that done make sense or sound strange. Other then that, he's a decent guy. He normally is online. He cut out of EM due to school, so what if he cuts out of MOD because of school? We don't know... also, the fact that you can bring "activeness" to the server should not be able to be uses for the question "What can you bring to IG". Activeness is EXPECTED as a moderator. YOU NEED TO GIVE UP YOUR TIME FOR THE SERVER! The question is asking what new, different or unique things you can bring to IG.. NOT things that are already there (EG. you pit in that you can be active on the server and that you know how to use basic ulx commands... nothing new or unique). Other that, I'm neutral as the pros and construction to me are balanced.

Thank you for this feedback but to further go into why I resigned from Event Master is because yes, School but it wasn't like the school was the problem and just school in general, it was because the stress of making events and doing them on a daily basis was quite hard for me because I did have assignments to do but yes, I know you may think I might cut out but I can assure you that won't happen, I have fixed alot of things and I am ready to take another shot at this. Anyway once again, thank you for this feedback. 

Neutral. You apologize a bit too much. And this stops you from following through with your thoughts and ideas especially if it means disagreeing with people. That's just my Vibe. And if anything that's just a bit of Life learning.

If a -1 is already red and in large font, do you need to call it "Massive" in all caps aswell. (probs not). Grammar checking ain't the wright reply either.  Id just say, If you don't like someone and you want them to change, like telling them to put a 'KH' in front of their name. aye KHrispin  and      Ody Odysseus

On 29/04/2017 at 5:00 PM, Bearmax said:

THE DEATH RESPONSE

-1 Crappy points, needs more effort and time put into it. Activity is your largest strength -.-

Q1.  You resigned from Event Master because of Assignments. Then you continue on with a response that is boring. Throughout reading the whole thing, you could of just said that you want to help the whole server, full stop. Instead of implying that you were an EM, which I must say is completely worthless to point out. You want to help everyone, even though you just resigned as an EM which helps the whole server(Events are meant to make players have fun, it also boosts its current event reputation, if its good.).

Just because it’s the holidays, doesn’t benefit your app. Everyday isn’t a holiday. You have a lot of spare time, you said that twice.. why? How can you have spare time to be a T-mod but not an Event Master?

You answered with basically 2 crappy described points. You’re active and you want to help people. The part where you say you want to help people, you didn’t elaborate how you’ll help people. The part where you say you’re active, you repeat that you basically have no life, but you can’t t-mod because you don’t have enough time.

So far, this is a pretty crappy app. Just by having a lot of words doesn’t mean that it’s good.

Q2. You’re active. Wait, wtf.... You’re other “PRO” SAYS THAT YOU WILL BRING LORE? Are you applying for EM? You’re going to answer peoples questions so they can understand wtf they’re doing? That is not a reason why you’ll help the team. It’s not a good idea at all. I’m pretty sure you’re still stuck in the world that you’re still an EM.

Q3. Yes

Q4. No, just say fken no.

Q5. Ok, you are surrounding your app with your activity. There are many active players, I’m pretty sure the APP is asking how you’ll benefit the server with your skills as t-mod, not just activity. OMG, STOP FUCKEN REPEATING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. You don’t get pissy in admin sits, but by reading your EM, I don’t think you’ll manage to comprehend half of the sit. You can operate ULX, but you have binds... I don’t think that matters at all. Bring that point back to the question and see if it’s worth getting T-mod.  

Q6. Read the first sentence and see if that makes sense. If you don’t realise it ill show you.

“If someone has a problem with me in anyway that would ruin THEIR(keyword) experience on Imperial Gaming, please add me on steam so we can talk about it because I would not intentionally made this happen and I would like to sort any of this “beef” out.”

2 mistakes, you are apparently the thing that ruins peoples rp experience and you will add them on steam to talk to them, instead of IG.

I'm going to have to agree with this.

Neutral - I have seen your ups and downs and I can see you can sometimes lack a certain level of maturity needed for serious tasks although at the same time whatever the outcome of this application is I do hope you can make a change for the better not only for yourself but for people around you. Good luck.

- Slips