Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Axel

Rancor!

Yo!

My name's Axel and it's nice to meet you all.

I've been part of the Rancor Battalion since late December 2017 and due to recent events on 2/2/18 I was offered and I accepted the position of Acting Commander and recently am now the newest Commander of the Rancor Battalion as of 13/2/18 and I hope to push forward with the old and new troopers that are part of the Rancor Battalion and also prove myself over time to hopefully becoming a good and reliable asset to my regiment, MHC personnel, regimental leaders, the community and more.

Yet again, this post is very similar to an introduction topic, but I just want to repeat and say thank you all very much for the warm welcome and if you've got any criticism or suggestions then always feel free to chuck it at me, it's always appreciated.

vxWvYRp.png

• Upvote 2

Don’t need to prove anything to me you one of the best acting commanders I know. GL serious you don’t need to try and prove yourself because your already a respectful, responsible and a great leader. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Can I still randomly come into rancor bunks and shine shoes? <3

Edit: After posting I saw my screenshots, and some are of you when you were just a little baby SGT  :P

Edited by Anthony

Long time coming, by far one of the most consistent and active members of Rancor. Well deserved and I look forward to saving your butt on the battlefield.

Edited by Dapper

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.