Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yahell1

MHC Secretary Applications

formslogo_cutdown.jpg

To All,
My name is Jet, I am currently the leading Secretary of Military High Command. 

Due to some recent events we now have 3 slots to fill, the current positions available are 1 Secretary slot and 2 Receptionist slots. For more information on Ranks and Duties you may download a copy of the information PDF at the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dh3rdGV3VFi_N61Agnksss9ELLOYnJgM

Applications will Start Today (Monday 12th February) and end in one weeks’ time (Monday 19th February) (CORRECTION: Saturday 17th at 5pm). 
Interviews will follow with results handed out on Saturday (24th February)(CORRECTION: Sunday 18th at 5pm).

To apply for any one of these positions please complete the form below and we will contact you if you pass the application phase.
https://goo.gl/forms/MCmAogMUGIDZSCb63.

NOTE: Please only one submission per person.

Edited by yahell1
Updated Dates
  • Upvote 7

Not applying but I just wanted to express and praise 2 of the best secretaries MHC has had. @Chef and & @yahell1

Great to see you taking up Chef's mantle jet, cannot think of a better person for the job!

I encourage everyone to apply so you can work alongside some of the greats and have fun doing it!

• Upvote 1

All Applicants,

Due to recent events I have decided to accelerate the due date for applications to today at 5pm.

Results will be Handed out tomorrow at the same time.

Any questions please pm me or contact me in-game

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, yahell1 said:

@Emerald@Horvat@Bossk@Kenny@Butcher232@Hermann@Remus@Crisp@Breacher

All Applicants,

Please make yourself available for tomorrow afternoon anytime after 2 pm onwards as I would prefer to get all the interviews out of way as soon as possible.

Tnks :D

@yahell1 Sorry, jet but when you say all applicants do you mean the people tagged or literally all the applicants? If it's the latter i should be up there. Please add me back on steam or if my app didn't go through could you tell me about it? 

If it's because my name on the forums is different to the name i listed, i've been trying to get it changed :D

-Shaz/Tensile

Edited by Shaz

1 hour ago, Shaz said:

@yahell1 Sorry, jet but when you say all applicants do you mean the people tagged or literally all the applicants? If it's the latter i should be up there. Please add me back on steam or if my app didn't go through could you tell me about it? 

If it's because my name on the forums is different to the name i listed, i've been trying to get it changed :D

-Shaz/Tensile

On behalf of Jet, you have been accepted for an interview, he must of just forgotten to add you to the list. Make yourself available at the time listed.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mord said:

-Shaz/Tensile

I only tagged people who's forum profile names I knew, if your not tagged but still applied please still show up :) 

Sorry about that

Edited by yahell1

Congratulations, to the succeeding applicants @Emerald @Hermann and Tensile (don't know tag, sorry b.), and for those like me who missed out this round, better luck next time!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to the following applicants who achived a position in MHC

To other applicants, your applications will be retained if we require a replacement

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2