Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So! Me and Frenchy have been brainstorming and we have had an idea!

After the resounding success of the imperial awards series (Which is still continuing) We decided to make an IG talk show, lasting for roughly 10-15 minutes or so, featuring key members of our community, where we ask them for their opinions about questions that YOU, the community have suggested.

This series will be occurring fortnightly, with a variety of different members from our community!

So...what do I need from you?

...QUESTIONS!

We need questions for you to ask us so then we can discuss them with these members on our talk show, however before leaving a suggestion, please read the guidelines that will be listed below.

We believe that this series could be very interesting and insightful for our community, so please act professional

QUESTION GUIDELINES:

-Questions must be serious and not 'memey'.

-Do not ask Questions that directly attack another member or regiment in our community.

-Questions do not have to be restricted to the server, they can be related to ideas such as a new star wars movie etc.

-Failure to abide by the rules stated above will lead to the deletion of your comment, and if this occurs multiple times you will be reported to staff

Thank you, and enjoy what is to come

• Upvote 3

What are the goals of the show both short & long term?

How can we, as viewers, help that?

Who is you ingame waifu?

Do you Like sand? 

Is hornet lit?

Edited by Delta

In that case my question shall be!!! What type of music do you guys listen to In your free time?

1 hour ago, Kix said:

What are the goals of the show both short & long term?

How can we, as viewers, help that?

The goals of this are just to have a bit of fun, and also provide insight into some members of our community. The long term goals, i don't know. Who knows where this idea could lead

Do you believe advanced, sophisticated AIs with obviously real feelings, emotions and personality can be considered on the same social level as organics? I am constantly belittled, put down and discredited for being an AI even though I have countless advantages organics do not possess, so this would be a good opportunity for this issue to be addressed.

Edited by Chef

9 minutes ago, addamcor said:

The goals of this are just to have a bit of fun, and also provide insight into some members of our community. The long term goals, i don't know. Who knows where this idea could lead

Answer it on the show silly!

• Thinking 1

Question for wolf - What do have planned for the future of the server that you are willing to disclose?

What do you think is a good Fallout game and what makes one a Good fallout game. 

What was the best Star wars Era and Faction then?

I know I'll probs suggest this in TS but how about every show you pick a commander and do an interview. Perhaps even question longtime players about what they enjoy about the server, perhaps asking what they would like added if they had a chance. Mix of in-character and OOC questions.

• Upvote 1