Aurabesh Textscreen Font

I've Always Used Textscreens In 1 Way Or Another But In the Whole Time I've Used Them I've Wondered Why We Didn't Have an Aurabesh Font So That We Could Increase The RP That We Can Achieve And While I Was Scrolling the Steam Workshop I Came Across a Addon Which Allows the Aurabesh Font For The Textscreen.

URL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1191355200

I Honestly Think That This Will Improve The RP The Whole Server Can Achieve While Also Being Able Use English Translations To Try And Prevent Any Confusion

Damn Marv, You Have Really Put The Point Across By Capitalizing Every Single Word. 

But No, I Believe That This Addon Is Not Necessary. I Mean Look At The File Size, Its A Little Too Big To Be Added, Among Other Things. 

21 hours ago, FrenchyFries said:

There could be a conversion in the class room. Its not rocket science to be able in to read it. Niether is it hard to learn

yes, but what if some people either A) Don't want to learn it, and B) Capable of remembering 26(?) letters? 

However, places would be obvious, (ie a sign outside of the Engine Room, ISB, etc)

On 2/11/2018 at 2:15 PM, Marv said:

I've Always Used Textscreens In 1 Way Or Another But In the Whole Time I've Used Them I've Wondered Why We Didn't Have an Aurabesh Font So That We Could Increase The RP That We Can Achieve And While I Was Scrolling the Steam Workshop I Came Across a Addon Which Allows the Aurabesh Font For The Textscreen.

I Honestly Think That This Will Improve The RP The Whole Server Can Achieve While Also Being Able Use English Translations To Try And Prevent Any Confusion

oh my gosh did you just put a capital on every word ohmg

• Advisor
On 11/02/2018 at 2:15 PM, Marv said:

Marv stop capitalising everything you write. If it helps I'll demote you a rank everytime you submit something with it all capitalised.

To be honest. This could be fun, us ems could slip a little note in there, forcing units such as inferno or scar to decript. I learnt the language in like 10 minutes (only the alphabet though, very basic) and that's all you really need. And to be honest, we need to have something at least more unique that 'CARGO CRATE, DO NOT TOUCH' on event props. This language would certainly provide immersion more in an event setting rather than a practical one. Also, the file size is much too big for just some text fonts, perhaps an isolation? I wouldn't know.

+1 for me.

• Whitey locked this topic
  • Whitey unlocked this topic