Kallus Trial Event Master Application

Guest Bossk

I'm going to be a NEUTRAL for this until I see more of you as my opinion is undecided right now, I feel your events could use more effort and some more creativity but the application itself is pretty good, I'll look out for you in the future so this is bound to change.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to be a NEUTRAL for this until I see more of you as my opinion is undecided right now, I feel your events could use more effort and some more creativity but the application itself is pretty good, I'll look out for you in the future so this is bound to change.

Neutral

Edited by Emerald

@Dane 

@Iden

You lot stop arguing of my EM application I have put in all of my effort into this

if you have a problem either with me or the two of you take it somewhere else

If you have a problem with me personnel please contact me on the forums, steam or TS because Im not gonna take anymore shits from anyone now

*EM Application Update*

Edited by Bossk
9 hours ago, Bossk said:

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

I have 0 warnings, No kicks or bans

Not to be rude or anything but it says have you had, not do you have any warnings which I know you have had quite a few of. Neutral

• Thinking 1

-1: Has been a minge in the past and continues to have these moments in ISB since donating for, and receiving Kallus. The event ideas are incredibly 'meh' and don't encourage players to want to stick around for them. Now, if this is being too harsh, then I apologise, but you are going to have to majorly improve your behavior and situational awareness around the server for me to even consider giving you a neutral, we cant even get you into the ISB Teamspeak channel and have you engaging with others while in there. At this time, I don't believe you are ready to hold a staff position and deal with the responsibilities that come with it.

• Upvote 2

@Edwards

If you could please lock this and denied it thank you

Im having a lot of people arguing about my app in-game and about me so this can help out by denied it

And also I switched to Bossk

Edited by Bossk