Total Garry's Mod In game record 1,651hrs Overall

In game server rank: 76 almost to 77

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

I have 0 warnings, No kicks or bans

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

• Artic Gaming
  • NovaGaming RP

Why are you applying to be an event master:

The reason I am applying for this position for becoming a event master is that I been with imperial gaming community for now 6 months from now and I would like to enhance the RP experience in events and feel the immersion roaming around the players during events making and making feel involved into events, making them feel like their are actually in the world of star wars and feel involved, I would also like to make events more entertaining on the server not only for the players that plays as assault class who runs into battle getting them self killed in combat over and over again, but I'll also give them responsibilities to taking orders from Navy, Generals and ISB, I also have been making local mini events that I create such as my role or as a Trandoshan character as Bossk I don't know If I make good local mini events that depends on the situation playing a role as a Trandoshan role, but really If I do become a Event Master I can bring a lot of help for the team and would definitely not abuse my powers at any ways means necessary.

What can you bring to the event master team:

What I believe If becoming a event master team, Is that I can be very useful and helpful to the staff team, and would not leave them to do them self, Im very active 24/7 till 9AM - 3AM on the server and I also assist many EM or other TM/MD/AD I wont be letting them down at all, I can bring the EM team so much help that they will need in the future

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people:

What I'm willing to do is make sure all players on the server are involved in events so their not left out at all, I believe that If Im in every event I can It more realistic and assist event masters, Like for instance TACKXO (ShoutOutwhen he was playing the role of Admiral XO on map Gm_spoon when his using voice comms was still active everyone can hear it and he made a sound board where I ignite my lightsaber in the background which sounds awesome and striking him but he does the funniest death grunt, but Im willing to make more similar but better at it like much more better and life like star wars fantasy world event feeling the immersion flowing into them, but Im not just wanting just immersion its about the role playing and situation not letting be out of events I want them to involved everyone in the event should be involved and not just doing the Trandoshan voice or doing a generic event what Im looking for is intense event but also other things to try such as passiveRP.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I know some basics ulx commands such as, but for other things no I do not but I wish to learn  some from experienced event masters.

healths,weapon,models ect ect...

Anything else you would like to add:

Nope not at all.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:  
Map: rp_kashyyyk_jugnle_b2

Plot LineWookies, on their home lands Kashyyyk and have stolen large units of Imperial heavy weapons supplies from a imperial large shuttle Freighter that landed on kashyyyk and this can be very valuable for the empire for the attack battalion then we plan to attack and take back whats our empire weapons supply units for our own use for war of the rebelion attack. Once we take our supplies back from kashyyyk after killing the wookies the empire fleet will arrive in and collect the heavy weapons supplies and return back to the star destroyer after we terminate all Wookies on kashyyyk around the areas.

Charcters & NPC: 5-6 Players as Wookies and 1-2 Saber_wielders Wookies and also Wookie's NPCs

Phase 1: The troopers will land on the landing pad on kashyyyk and push up to the elevator and then down to the first base that has been taken over by Wookies.
heavily fortified defensive system and loaded with heavy Imperial weapons supplies which Wookies have already have stolen the supplies from the freighter, so this may take some troopers to push through the first base and taking over their outpost, and taking them hostage. 

Phase 2: Once we take over the wookie outpost in the first base which we took over after the Wookies were defending it, Navy engineers will set up a supply cage (dont know what its called again) In the base, and once that set up troopers will be ordered to push up and retrieve the stolen imperial weapons supply. It will be a dangerous push since they have rockets and heavy weapons supplies that's been stolen from the Imperial freighter, now the troopers will push up slowly when defensive puts up then they will be covered and be easy to push up to take over the other outpost that have the imperial supplies. 

Phase 3: As troopers start getting closer to the other outpost that the wookies have they will see a imperial freighter shuttle with 7-10 cargo crates (metals ones). then the troopers will be ordered by the higher ups Generals, Navy or ISB either one of them to secure the area of the cargo supplies and capture all unarmed wookies that instead to flee or surrend, After a few minutes later after gathering the cargo their will be wookies attacking beind from the top or bottom (both) start to spawn to attack the troopers but they will have to defend the area till reinforcements comes in to defend them. Once all Wookies have been terminated after reinforcements arrive, all troopers will have to return to base and return the weapons supplies to the ships and getting ready to get into hyperspace back to the star destroyer. and their will be a voice announcement saying while returning to the star destroyer  *Good work troopers now were heading back to the star destroyer Navy and engineers will be making sure that the weapons haven't been tampered by Wookies and making sure the base is well protected so no wookies will take over again, and I'll be alerting the fleet that the area is secure and they can come to kashyyyk and take over the base.

Event Idea 2

Edited by Bossk
*Grammar Spelling Fixed* *Few Words Out Of Place*

Neutral

In the "Why are you applying section" it seemed like alot of what you wrote was just filler, and it really actually only said a couple things, and also had really bad grammar such as 

4 hours ago, Bossk said:

I have been creating fun mini events that I create such as my role or as jedi event character I make good mini events

"What you could do to make it more enjoyable section" was also very vague of what you would actually do, as to me it seems you just say, I would do what tackxo did, it was cool, and what your orginial idea was, well you barely had one, you just said I would like to do what Tackxo did but "you would also try other stuff" Also grammar again in this section was bad.

4 hours ago, Bossk said:

Im willing to involved everyone in the event and not just doing the Trandoshan voice but other things to try.

The Event itself seems alright, seems like it doesn't have too much of a plot apart from they stole stuff, we're gonna go down there,  and then from there its a just a shoot everyone you see event. 

And unfortunately it doesn't even include the 2nd event as of writing, I know you said you would do it later, but you properly should've just held back the app until it was finished and not rush it out, with all the problems

TL;DR I think you are a good person and a great RP'er but the application wasnt very good (in my opinion) and could definitely do with some improvements, with that said, if the app is worked on some more and fixed up and event fleshed out a bit more, I would properly switch to a +1

Edited by Anthony

+1

Your roleplay can be a bit intense but I'd believe you deserve this role of an em 

Best of luck

People think you are a minge especially when you were Bossk. But were just playing your character. It personally think you are on of the best at RP on the server and making everybody laugh while your at it. God knows what sort of events you will come up with. For all this +1 and Good Luck!

and dat laugh tho

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

People think you are a minge especially when you were Bossk. But were just playing your character. It personally think you are on of the best at RP on the server and making everybody laugh while your at it. God knows what sort of events you will come up with. For all this +1 and Good Luck!

and dat laugh tho

Yes I agree +1 You were nice and have Meh Ideas and a very good laugh

Edited by Jackson

Just now, Mauler said:

Looks like Welshy's app xD (Nah he was Kallus when he applied [I think])

Nah +1 top lad

Welshy applied when he was Kallus.

Neutral

Your Events are quite bland in my opinion, hopefully your second idea can pick up the pace.

It wasn't the best idea to write this application a 3:00 AM. As there are numerous grammatical errors littered throughout this application.

Other than that, you're a pretty neato guy.

+1

I like your events, they seem amazing. & your a really charming guy in my opinion.

xoxo

~Puppy

Edited by Puppy

+1 his rped consumption of sts whilst playing as bossk was more entertaining than half the events we have on the server. I suspect that granting him em will result in many entertaining official events

- Acting Agent Kallus*

- 0 Warnings? Where did the one I gave you go?

- The first event is bland, and virtually runs as a generic event. 

- And the dishwasher incident last night. God damn that was awful.  

Anyway, good luck xx

Maxine.

• Sad 1
  • Thinking 1

6 hours ago, Bossk said:
Spoiler

Steam Name

[IG] MrDoctorV5

17 Years Old

Steam ID:

User ID: 76561198102403186

STEAM_0:0:71068729

In Game Name and Rank:

Current Regiment Role: ISB Acting Agent [•] Kallus

Previous Regiment Role:

• Navy Engineer Apprentice Sherlock/Vicktor
  • Sith Marauder Novice Slargg [Trandoshan]
  • Royal Representative Gallius Rax Droid V3 ,
  • Royal Representative Gallius Rax Droid V2,
  • Royal Representative Gallius Rax Droid V1,
  • Bossk,
  • Boba Fett,
  • Cad Bane,
  • Bossk,
  • 31st Demolition Commander Spartan,
  • Medical Surgeon Droid,
  • KX-Series Security Droid Joker
  •  Shore Trooper Lance Corporal Joker,
  • ISB Agent [•] Kallus,

Time Played (Server Time):

03Weeks | 6Days | 08Hours | 46Minutes | 11Seconds

Total Garry's Mod In game record 1,651hrs Overall

In game server rank: 76 almost to 77

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

I have 0 warnings, No kicks or bans

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

• Artic Gaming
  • NovaGaming RP

Why are you applying to be an event master:

The reason I am applying for this position for becoming a event master is that I been with imperial gaming community for now 6 months now and I would like to enhance the RP experience in events and feel the immersion roaming around the players during events making them feel like their are actually in the real world, I would also like to make events more entertaining on the server not only for the players that plays as assault class who runs into battle getting them self killed in combat but I'll also give them responsibilities to taking orders from, Navy, Generals and ISB, I have been creating fun mini events that I create such as my role or as jedi event character I make good mini events that depends on my trandoshan voice as a trandoshan role, but really when I become a EM I would not abuse my powers at any ways means necessary.

What can you bring to the event master team:

What I believe If becoming a event master team, That I can be very useful and helpful to the staff team, and would not leave them to do them self Im very active 24/7 till 9AM - 3AM on the server and I also assist many EM or other TM/MD/AD I wont be letting them down at all.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people:

What I'm willing to do is make sure all players on the server are involved in the event so their not left out at all, I believe that If Im in every event I can make It more realistic, Like for instance TACKXO when he was Admiral XO on map Gm_spoon when his comms was still active and makes a sound board where I kill him in the background which sounds awsome, but Im willing to make more similar like that but much more better and life like event feeling the immersion but Im not wanting just immersion its about the role playing and situation Im willing to involved everyone in the event and not just doing the Trandoshan voice but other things to try.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I know some basics ulx commands such as, but for other things no I do not but I wish to learn  some from experienced event masters.

healths,weapon,models ect ect...

Anything else you would like to add:

Nope not at all.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:  
Map: rp_kashyyyk_jugnle_b2

Plot LineWookies, on their home lands Kashyyyk and have stolen large units of Imperial heavy weapons supplies from a imperial large shuttle Freighter that landed on kashyyyk and this can be very valuable for the empire for the attack battalion then we plan to attack and take back whats our empire weapons supply units for our own use for war of the rebelion attack. Once we take our supplies back from kashyyyk after killing the wookies the empire fleet will arrive in and collect the heavy weapons supplies and return back to the star destroyer after we terminate all Wookies on kashyyyk around the areas.

Charcters & NPC: 5-6 Players as Wookies and 1-3 Saber Wookies and also Wookie's NPCs

Phase 1: The troopers will land on the landing pad on kashyyyk and push up to the elevator and then down to the first base that has been taken over by Wookies.
heavily fortified defensive system and loaded with heavy Imperial weapons supplies which Wookies have already, so this may take some troopers to push through the first base and take over it. 

Phase 2: Once we take over the base which we took over after the Wookies were defending it, Navy will set up an at supply cage (dont know what its called again) In the base and once that set up troopers will be ordered to push up and retrieve the stolen weapons supply. It will be a dangerous push since they have rockets and heavy weapons supplies thats been stolen from the empire and will be spawned but they will push up slowly when defensive puts up then they will be covered and be easy to push up. 

Phase 3: As troops start to get closer to the base they will see the freighter shuttle with 7-10 cargo crates (metals ones). then the troopers will be ordered by the higher ups general or navy either one of them to secure the area of the cargo supplies, After a few minutes later after gathering the cargo they will be getting attacked beind from the top or bottom (both)                start to spawn in and troops will have to defend the area till reinforcements comes in to defend them. Once all Wookies have been terminated, all troopers will have to return to base and return the weapons supplies to the ships and getting ready to get into hyperspace back to the star destroyer. and their will be a voice announcement saying while returning to the star destroyer  *Good work troopers now were heading back to the star destroyer Navy and engineers will be making sure the weapons haven't been tampered by Wookies and making sure the base is well protected so no wookies will take over again and I'll be alerting the fleet that the area is secure and they can come to kashyyyk and take over the base

Event Idea 2

Ill be doing it shortly its 3:48 AM im tired ill do it later :D stay tune

-1 In my opinion, I don't care who you are ingame when it comes to an Event Master application, I care about why you are applying and what the two different event ideas you are offering in the application, in your case one since you, in lack of better words, couldn't be fucked doing before posing your application. In my opinion, it makes your application look rushed and that all you care about is getting your rank, not taking your time to fill out the requirements. If it is really late, wait until the next day and finish your application before posting it. 

Your first event is, in my opinion, not very good. It is the typical 'oh no the Wookiees stole *** and we need to get it back". There isn't much substance to the event as it is basically going to the planet, shoot the enemies, go home. I also believe that as your current roleplay character (Kallus), you will have to sacrifice one of your jobs on the server for the other (ie Kallus no longer doing as much RP and you do proper events). 

Also, I swear you've had warnings before on the server.

Edited by pinejack
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 In my opinion, I don't care who you are ingame when it comes to an Event Master application, I care about why you are applying and what the two different event ideas you are offering in the application, in your case one since you, in lack of better words, couldn't be fucked doing before posing your application. In my opinion, it makes your application look rushed and that all you care about is getting your rank, not taking your time to fill out the requirements. If it is really late, wait until the next day and finish your application before posting it. 

Your first event is, in my opinion, not very good. It is the typical 'oh no the Wookiees stole *** and we need to get it back". There isn't much substance to the event as it is basically going to the planet, shoot the enemies, go home. I also believe that as your current roleplay character (Kallus), you will have to sacrifice one of your jobs on the server for the other (ie Kallus no longer doing as much RP and you do proper events). 

Also, I swear you've had warnings before on the server.

So you seem to be implying an RP character and em are mutually exclusive? Would you go so far as to suggest ems don't rp ic on their mains? :0

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

- The first event is bland, and virtually runs as a generic event. 

That would suggest his event is comparable to that of existing ems. So either you are saying substantial amounts of existing ems are making events not up to par for this to be so standard as to be generic? Or you are suggesting Bossk's is up to par with existing ems events so since he is suggesting events of the same standard as them he should join their ranks?

• Thinking 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

and dat laugh tho

Damn, @Dane hitting them with the philosophical facts.

Bossk is probably one of the most heavy RP'ers on the server. When he goes into trandoshan mode, it's hard to pull him out. I'm sure you'll help immerse people into your events.

+1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dane said:

So you seem to be implying an RP character and em are mutually exclusive? Would you go so far as to suggest ems don't rp ic on their mains? :0

Howdy. The amount of time an EM has to sacrifice, from writing a script. To getting EC's ready, to actually doing the event. It takes time away from doing what our mains usually do. Considering Kallus relies heavily on capturing Rebels for interrogation, it will decrease the amount of RP he does for Kallus.

17 minutes ago, Dane said:

That would suggest his event is comparable to that of existing ems. So either you are saying substantial amounts of existing ems are making events not up to par for this to be so standard as to be generic? Or you are suggesting Bossk's is up to par with existing ems events so since he is suggesting events of the same standard as them he should join their ranks?

Many a- time EM's are being compared to one another. The point of an Event Master is to provide fresh, non-repetitive ideas for the community to consume. Hence why the job is so stressful.

Hopefully this shed some light, have a lovely day :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demonic said:

Howdy. The amount of time an EM has to sacrifice, from writing a script. To getting EC's ready, to actually doing the event. It takes time away from doing what our mains usually do. Considering Kallus relies heavily on capturing Rebels for interrogation, it will decrease the amount of RP he does for Kallus.

Many a- time EM's are being compared to one another. The point of an Event Master is to provide fresh, non-repetitive ideas for the community to consume. Hence why the job is so stressful.

Hopefully this shed some light, have a lovely day :)

Demonic said ems can't rp confirmed!!! 

In terms of the existing ems thing. Simply tryna make a point about how whoever I quoted seemed to be making out that generic events are by necessity a bad thing. It simply means that in the case bossks event is generic it is too the same level of existing ems. And at the point his event is apparently comparable to those run by people the server apparently thinks are good at doing it this should reflect positively on the app rather than negatively like whoever was tryna make out it was :)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Neutral.

First off, as Kallus a lot of RP is in tune with that role and your doing a fine job at it. But when you take RP to the extent of making someone push a dishwasher for having their ID wrong, its a little unfair of their part.

But I like your events, they seem amazing. & your a really charming guy in my opinion.

xoxo

~Puppy

They did disrespect him a lot. Anyways +1 :D

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dane said:

No.

What I meant was, 

is that its a 

"Go to Point A. Kill everything. Go to Point B. Kill Everything.... etc etc"

This one however has a defense thinge. 

Edited by Maffa146

2 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

What I meant was, 

is that its a 

"Go to Point A. Kill everything. Go to Point B. Kill Everything.... etc etc"

This one however has a defense thinge. 

Dane thinks he has a plan to prevent something like this happening into he future. Now bear with me it's supercomplicatedlike.

Step 1: say what u mean

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6