IC PVT 98 PAC Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name: IC Private 98

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128272172

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216810072/

Play time: Over 2 weeks

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I should be trusted with PAC because of how I have used it before. I have used PAC on other servers and have used it for serious Role-play. The items I have done for PAC are making different PAC items that make my character more realistic and "cooler". Other items I have created range from small AI/Hologram soldier, navy etc. PAC is something I don't mess around with because sometimes it can do bad things and crash the server even. PAC is an app withing Gmod that is very hard at times when making different items or models, so I wouldn't mess with it on the server but in single-player. I also should be trusted because I have had past experience on serious role-play servers that use PAC, a lot of time within the server I had gained trust by others when using PAC.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC to make many different items and "mods". These can range from different items like laser points on guns and other weaponized attachments. Also they can be towards how the character look and acts. I also want to make different items and learn even more about PAC then what I already know. I would also like to further my knowledge with other PAC users and even tell them some of my "trial" and "errors". PAC is special to me, the reason for this is I like to create different items/models and use my imagination for what I believe would be great towards my characters personality.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC because I would love to further improve my character and my experience within IG. I also would like to further my experience by learning from others and helping them if needed. Also I can bring trust and reliability towards PAC. My experiences with PAC allow myself to be able to work around problems. While using PAC, i would usually experiment with different things in single-player and not online so I don't cause and errors. I really believe I deserve PAC for my experience, trust and reliability towards using it responsibly. PAC is something you have to earn during time and trial/error which I have been through and still am going through expanding my information and knowledge towards PAC.

Edited by Hazza1203
1 hour ago, Hazza1203 said:

Over 2 weeks

Yet I have never seen you, nor heard of your name.

Yes

Any proof of your work? Maybe a few examples?

I believe I should be trusted with PAC because of how I have used it before. I have used PAC on other servers and have used it for serious Role-play. The items I have done for PAC are making different PAC items that make my character more realistic and "cooler". Other items I have created range from small AI/Hologram soldier, navy etc.

Again, mind showing some examples?

I also should be trusted because I have had past experience on serious role-play servers that use PAC, a lot of time within the server I had gained trust by others when using PAC.

Basically what you said at the start, repeating a point.

I believe I deserve PAC because I would love to further improve my character and my experience within IG.

You deserve PAC because you would like to use it? So basically you deserve PAC because you want it.

Many people want PAC, but that isn't a legitimate reason to have it, your other points are the average trust, reliability etc etc.

• Generic application
  • Says he has experience yet I don't see any example of it in this application
  • Never seen or heard of you before, get yourself well known in the community.

Final Verdict: -1

Improvements:

• Spice up your application a bit, add a different answer to the normal trust, reliable etc in "Why do you deserve it"
  • Try not to repeat yourself
  • Get yourself well known in the community
  • Show us some examples of the PACs

Your app looks like it has info but you have repeated yourself and there are some minor mistakes with grammar, which can be easily fixed.

Good luck,

Twinkie

Edited by Twinkie
  • Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic