• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
|Stryker|

Star Destroyer Update 2.2 [LIVE]

3 minutes ago, Mauler said:

@Delta I linked you a vid on how to make magic sand, just build one xD

I reckon we move Sith Temple to the otherside of engine room :3

As long as a viable solution to get over the huge wall for RST and RG is designed then im sure that would work. 

2 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

As long as a viable solution to get over the huge wall for RST and RG is designed then im sure that would work. 

Theres an elevator in that wall now, all we need is a second elevator on the other side and a door then it would work!

1 minute ago, Keta said:

Theres an elevator in that wall now, all we need is a second elevator on the other side and a door then it would work!

Yeah definitely... @LordTrilobite ideas for an update? ;)

3 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Yeah definitely... @LordTrilobite ideas for an update? ;)

forget the elevator, could just make it an access hallway with a door leading out to the big empty room

Wowee, this is an amazing update to the star destroyer map, this will sure make my experience on the server much better, I would like to thank you Mr @LordTrilobite for making this glorious map, that I avidly play on, and the memories this map has given me and also thanks Stryker for making this wonderful post and putting his own time into making this post to show us this awesome map update.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2

After a bit of shuffling I think the management team and admins + Stryker worked well to bring in the changes. Still got a couple of thing's to fix but all is well.

Rules have been layed down and will be ironed out over time in relation to Navy, ISB and medics working in one environment.