Advertising Team Set Designers Needed!

Greetings everyone.

The advertising team is currently looking for a group of good and experienced builders to help out with designing, constructing and editing sets for future videos and projects. This job can be time-consuming and difficult at times but we are looking for those people who can get through it and work well in a team. If you are interested in becoming a part of this team, please fill out the answers in the short application below as a reply to this post, as we need a few more members ASAP [by Friday (09.02.2018)].

- What is your steam name?:

- What is your in-game name & rank:

- How old are you?:

- How much time have you played in Garry's Mod?:

- Do you have a microphone?:

- How long have you been a part of the Imperial Gaming Community?:

- How well would you rate your building abilities?:

- How well would you rate your ability to work well in a team?:

- Do you understand this that role can be difficult at times and may take several hours?:

- What is your steam name?: IG Delta 

- What is your in-game name & rank: Colonel {SR-2} Delta 

- How old are you?: 14

- How much time have you played in Garry's Mod?: 1106 hours 

- Do you have a microphone?: yes 

- How long have you been a part of the Imperial Gaming Community?: 6 months (as off writing this)

- How well would you rate your building abilities?: simple building e.g precision weld 7/10. advanced stuff like winch and that 3/10

but overall when it come to building I be live I am best of designing a layout of an area and building that design as long as it's not too advanced course I'm trash When it comes to advanced stuff 

- How well would you rate your ability to work well in a team?: very well as long as you the other people don't cause me too stress too much then I have an anxiety attack. But working with others as long as we have a objective I'll stick too it 

- Do you understand this that role can be difficult at times and may take several hours?:

Yes. on weekends I Should be available most of the time 

But on weekdays I will only be available up too 3-4 hours most.  

I'm on Victoria time btw

-delta 

Edited by Delta
  • Like 1

- What is your steam name?: TheAwesomeSimmo

- What is your in-game name & rank: HK 51 Valara

- How old are you?: 21

- How much time have you played in Garry's Mod?: 1483 Hours

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes

- How long have you been a part of the Imperial Gaming Community?: Since the end of July, so 6 months 

- How well would you rate your building abilities?: Above Average - I can use most tools, I've built sets and maps for friend's server. I'll be honest I'm probably a 3-4/10 with reference to winches, hydraulics, etc.

- How well would you rate your ability to work well in a team?: 7/10, Depends on if I like who I'm working with, most of the time I work well.

- Do you understand this that role can be difficult at times and may take several hours?: Yes, I know that set building is really important for trailers, etc.

N.B. I'm available a lot of the time as I'm currently not at Uni.

- What is your steam name?: HaZ | LFM

- What is your in-game name & rank: Junior Foreman Gazza

- How old are you?: 15

- How much time have you played in Garry's Mod?: 1246 hours on main account (THIS ONE) and 800+ on my sandbox account/old AF account

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes

- How long have you been a part of the Imperial Gaming Community?: Since Mid October

- How well would you rate your building abilities?: Umm, TBH I don't really rate myself at all but if i had to I'd say Good... I guess.  People have mixed opinions. However, I know pretty much all the tools and how to use them. I know how to properly use them in an efficient way and also how to fix things I have messed up pretty easily. All I really need to build is a bit of inspiration.

- How well would you rate your ability to work well in a team?: When I usually build I like to turn off Gmod noise and listen to my fav tunes...however, I do believe I have the skills to work with a team..most of the building is built by myself/solo. I have never worked as a team...the only benefit I see with building with a team is that it might reduce the time taken to build such and such.

- Do you understand this that role can be difficult at times and may take several hours?: Yes, I do, I have made many structures and projects that take days to build not just hours...for example; The new Medbay was built by me and it took 7 hours at night then, I went to sleep. The next day I  planned some ideas the finished the project in the coming days.  This project took 4 days and 3 different styles/versions of the build. I was not forced to build this, I built this on my own will as i am great friends with the MT core at that time; and still are.

Thanks for reading my post.

Edited by Haz
  • Like 1