Hazza1203 (Archangel) Event Master Application.

Steam Name: Hazza1203

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128272172

In Game Name and Rank: Name: Archangel, Rank: 10/PVT

Time Played (Server Time): Over 4 weeks, (this was before my computer broke and had to save up for a new one)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): Yes but they merged and I have no clue what it is now. I forgot the name (I know it may seem like I haven't but plz trust me.)

Why are you applying to be an event master: I used to be an EM and loved doing events for people to enjoy and have a good, fun and serious role-play experience.

What can you bring to the event master team: I can bring skills from being an old EM and new skills. The skills I offer range from being fun to very immersive into star wars rp.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people: I can make very serious and fun events that everyone will enjoy and hopefully will attract others.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes

Anything else you would like to add: No

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Planet 344: The Imperials had hyperdrived to the wrong location, the hyper-drive had to be repaired because of some fault work. The Engineer (Rebel) Goes to the hyper-drive and starts repairing, he says over comms "The hyper-drive should be repaired shortly, just hang on.) He sabotaged the hyperdrive and engine, with the alarms going off. The Engineer escaped into a escape pod and landed on the rebel outpost on planet 344; The harsh conditions on this planet caused many rebels to be killed during there raid on the imperial base. The Star destroyer wasn't going anywhere, so the Admiral called over "We are going down to this planet and finding the scum who did all of this mess on his own and killing him, we have also located an rebel outpost which was formerly ours. Take it back and we'll see fit of your return." All troops lined up for briefing with the admiral explaining, "Alright troops we are to departure to planet 433 a harsh planet with very severe climate changes, we are to infiltrate the rebel outpost and find the engineer, take no prisoners except the engineer. If he dies whoever killed him will be killed by firing line, so board up troops!) All troops board up and arrive at the planet. The troops move through harsh bush land towards the outpost. The scouts do their scouting around and seeing whats there, the base is heavily guarded and almost impenetrable. The Admiral decided to call an orbital bombardment on the outside of the facility, he then continued to say to the rebels "Surrender now or there will be consequences for your actions against the Empire! We will see fit to kill you all if you do not surrender." The rebel leader replies "No, we will never surrender imperial scum!" "Very well kill them all troops!', All troops close onto the base firing and killing all the rebels, they take the base and find the engineer, he killed himself. This engineer was holding an artifact, this was an hologram holder of the death star. The Commanding officer tells the Admiral and he is very pleased. The troops sit at the outpost for a bit until they are picked up and taken to debrief. The Admiral says "Good work troops we successfully captured the rebel outpost and found plans to the death star, we now have it in safe hands good work troops. Now moving onto promo/demo/pt/rec and finally we come to an end of another glorious victory for the empire. Good work troops DISMISSED!" All troops go back to there normal duties.

Event Idea 2: This event is a civilized event. The Admiral explains "We are having the Emperor board this ship everyone be on your best guard and looks. He wants to be pleased with our success towards the Empire. We are having him stationed in a furnished quarters, two of his guards will be guarding him at all times. He has to be pleased, if not we are in very, very bad waters." All troops be on there best guard and looks and wait for his arrival, as soon as he arrived every trooper lined up and saluted to the Emperor. The Emperor goes on with his business talking with the higher ups and then a rebel ship jumps out of hyper-drive into the side of the star destroyer blowing a hole in it. Engineers quickly get on repairing it while troops scatter to the ship. Many rebels poured out of the ship injured and half dead. They are imprisoned and executed. The Emperor is very happy with what has happened and leaves the ship with a pleased mindset.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

16 replies of the same reply is one reply with 15 people not bothered to write a proper -1 reason. It is quite ironic that it is a quote of someone not being bothered to write a proper app and they aren’t bothered to give a proper opinion.

Not enough detail

Not known

Did you just come back?

Get known

5 hours ago, Mauler said:

16 replies of the same reply is one reply with 15 people not bothered to write a proper -1 reason. It is quite ironic that it is a quote of someone not being bothered to write a proper app and they aren’t bothered to give a proper opinion.

Not enough detail

Not known

Did you just come back?

Get known

Not really much to say other than that, That's why we all responded with the same quote. 

22 hours ago, Spin said:

-1 Lack of detail, seems like you have rushed the application.

look over accepted apps and copy the template and info...then try to merge that with your app. You will have a better chance then.

Edited by Haz