Azza's Staff Application.

Steam Name: Azza

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62510908

In game name and rank: SCA Master Sergeant / Lord Azza - When I feel I deserve it again. 

Time Played:  1week, 0 days, 6hours, dunno if it still counts but I did have 3days 12Hours before reset.

Why are you applying for this position?:
I'm applying for this position because I seriously want to help out. Being a Lord and player in game is one thing yeah people look up to you and things like that but in all honesty I want something new, I've been playing this community for a while now and I just want to help out with the staff team and things they need help with, it isn't to bad but I have some ideas about the staff team which I think would be great and would make the staff team more organised. I obviously like being staff and think I can bring good things to the staff team.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:
Again I'm in it for change of game-play and a change of success, I want to help out as much as I can and try to be successful within the staff team, I can help out with Staff as I have been staff on other communities, and just help out in general, It's not that big of a deal but I made a new banner for the website that will be added in the future hopefully, What I'm getting at is just small things like the banner is even a little helping out to the community, and I can continue to do so if you guys need me to help out.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
RLRPG (Arma 2) Admin, Shut down.
ALRPG (Arma 3) Head Admin, Shut down.
SonderRPG Head of Staff, I stepped down from Head of Staff.
ALRPG (Garrys Mod) Admin, Shut down.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No I do not.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we don't already have:
Like I said above I have ideas of the staff team which I think could seriously work and I'd like to share my ideas and for someone to actually listen to me, and being apart of the staff team would be good to see how it works out. Also like I said above little banners and things like that, I like messing around with Photoshop and I can do little edits and stuff like that, I'm not the best but every little thing can help out. I like to be a Leader and not a boss to be honest, what I mean is, a Boss tells their staff team what to do and they do it. A Leader actually helps their staff team in times of need and "leads" them to success, Yes a Leader still has to tell a staff team what to do. But he doesn't sit back and watch he is just like any of staff members no matter of rank, he actually helps out and listens to his staff and the peoples opinions.

Anything else you would like to add:
Personally I don't use my mic as much in game. I still walk around and RP and things but I try to keep my mic to a minimum as I do sound younger and anything I say/do in game could come off as "mingy"  In the past week I have been trying to be active and I have been talking to the people of the community in TS a lot more trying to make friends and meet new people I don't really talk to. It's been good so far and the people I have talked to seem to have their heads screwed on the right way, and I think me myself could even learn from the people of this community.

I know I haven't really been the best lately but I am looking to improve myself, I just wanted to move my old app over onto this website and just leave it here as I wrote a lot on this app and and tried to actually put time into this application. 

Edited by Azza

Azza, you are immature and treat other people like garbage. You do not listen to other staff members and therefore, in my opinion, you do not support the core foundations of what a staff should have on Imperial. Once you have stepped up your game, shown maturity and actually take respect of others, I will turn this -1 into a +1. This is constructive criticism, do not take it harshly.

Yeah like I put at the bottom of my application Zeit, Yeah I haven't been the best lately but I think it's because I want something new, like I said in my app being a Lord or whatever is fun but gets boring, being staff will give me something to do and keep me occupied, appreciate the feedback going to try work on it for sure, I'm active just got to prove that I can actually be a good player.
And reason why I've been treating people like garbage lately because I'm sick of everyone giving me shit, after the whole duelling thing in game which was a bit of fun everyone took it seriously and a lot of people have been giving me a heap of shit about especially you and the knights, yeah need to work on my duelling but you guys don't need to be cocky and dicks about it lol.

Edited by Azza

Yeah if people treat me right I'll treat them right, and I don't disrespect the Emperor, Yeah it's a role-play server but you have to have a bit of fun too and that's all it is and what people aren't understanding, even today I'm going to try train more and become a better Sith in genereal but  for now I'll see how it goes..

-1 I think that currently you are a bit too immature to make a good staff member on the server. If you can work on this and show that you can be mature then I'll be more than happy to change to a +1.

Neutral You are good at times but then there's times where you just minge a lot and act immature. You've got your moments where you seem like you wouldn't fit the staff role. But at other times you seem like you would be ok as staff so idk.

-1 I would like to see a constant thing from you for 3-4 weeks before i could even 1+ this application.

I'm bored or people bully me isn't a good enough excuse to behave the way you have lately.

You have your moments but still isn't consistent enough for me.

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...