Bossk Impression

Guest Bossk

Should I keep doing my Bossk/Trandoshan Impression   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should I keep doing my Bossk/Trandoshan Impression

• Yes ITS AMAZING
    • No you suck at it KILL ME

16 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Sorry, but this isn’t even a good attempt to hide a shitpost. If you want to, do it. If you don’t want to do it, don’t. Pretty simple.

I'm pretty sure he does want to do it but not if the community just finds it annoying.

39 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I'm pretty sure he does want to do it but not if the community just finds it annoying.

He should be able to gauge this whilst playing on the server by the actions and behavior of those around him. Just saying.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 3
48 minutes ago, pinejack said:

He should be able to gauge this whilst playing on the server by the actions and behavior of those around him. Just saying.

I get complaints from some, praises from others. I picked him up for his trandoshan RP but it is something that is too full on for some people. Because he receives these mixed opinions, he wants to know whether it is bothering too many people. Krennic had him arrested for it, declaring him insane. So you can see why he has his doubts.

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

Sorry, but this isn’t even a good attempt to hide a shitpost. If you want to, do it. If you don’t want to do it, don’t. Pretty simple.

Sorry man, but this comment is 1 of the most Ironnic things I've ever seen from [IG]'s undeniable, greatest shitposter. lol, things like this warm my heart.