Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kix

Farewell

Hey guys and girls,

I'll be leaving Imperial Gaming for a while

Recently I made a mistake, one that has resulted in a warn, a ban and a PK. (Not perma for those asking, 3 days)

I will not go into what happened, but I will say that in no way was anything intended maliciously, I do not and have not ever possessed ill will towards IG and it's playerbase.

This brings my total warns up to 7, something I am quite ashamed of. It has made me think, am I contributing positively to the community? I don't think I have been. The last thing I want to do is harm what was my second home. Sadly sometimes there are issues within a home and you feel forced out. 

Before I leave I'd like to thank a few people

@PlutonicCoast11 For letting me into medics and giving me the best time I've had in my 7 weeks of playtime on the server

@Little5avage For all his great work on the forums. You have shaped this community in a positive way.

@Caboose For the memes. Caboose is a legend

@Cody @Whitey Giving me the opportunity to become Pilot Commander

@Ramirez Being a good friend

@Yamtastik My favourite dude on the server

@Broker @cjhrjone54 and all the medics. You know why.

@Razzle Good lad

@Bossk Good Friend

@Happy Not swole

@Tuckerbox Supporting me.

Thank you everyone for 1500 hours of fun.

Edited by Kix
People think I don't have a good enough reason to leave like I need their permission? So I added a bit.
  • Sad 14
  • Upvote 2

Dear Kixxypoos,

Im gonna miss you pal ;-; , I first met you in Inquis and been a good friend ever since and it wont be the same without you around to call me not swoll ( even tho I am)

Thanks for all the laughs and good times this almost makes me wanna cree.

/me Tips fedora as a tear rolls down happys face

- Happy (I am Swoll)

Edited by Happy

o7

Farewell similarly-outfitted brother. May you inspire others with your PAC greatness and roleplay abilities someplace else.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1

Kix,

Saying this not only as a friend, but also as a (much more serious player now), I've never held any of your warns, kicks/bans or incidents against you. You're a great lad both in and out of the server and I respect you purely for who you are as a player. When it all comes down to it we can all never be perfect, and that's what I like about you. You've made mistakes and errors, but at the same time you've learned from them and continued to be/evolve into a much more serious player who respects the ways of this Community.

We all have our moments, and our finest hours. But we can have our bad ones, too. That shouldn't be something that anyone who is a long-time-standing member of this community should/can be judged for. Nonetheless, I can understand why you feel the need to leave.

Fare thee well, as they say. I'm sure you'll be back again soon, but until then, stay safe and live well.

Namaste <3

Edited by cjhrjone54
  • Upvote 2

Really gonna miss ya Kix. You have been a great mate and excellent help to everyone no matter the issue, it’s going to be really sad to see you go and I wish you all the best. Go meet up with Maurice and king hit some boys for us at MT. Hope so see ya back at some point.

Big ups

Broker

You have contributed massively to this server, Thank you for all the hard work and effort you've out into to support this community. I hope we can talk sometime and I wish you luck in the future for wherever you go @Kix 

• Sad 1

No. I don’t want you to leave! You were the Beating Heart of us all, I guess everyone has to leave at some point... :( You’ll never be Forgotten. Not by me at least. I found another sad video. 

• Sad 1
  • Thinking 1

Cya Kix!

Its been a good couple months with you! Thanks for playing!

• Sad 1

Anyone remember that Pokemon goodbye scene of Ash and Brock doing a handshake and parting ways, that made me cry so hard ;-; this Is what I feel rn

Sad_brock.gif.28a35e80bf8b8b010026a5ade0d215e5.gif

Edited by Puppy
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kix said:

Hey guys and girls,

I'll be leaving Imperial Gaming.

Recently I made a mistake, one that has resulted in a warn, a ban and a PK. (Not perma for those asking, 3 days)

I will not go into what happened, but I will say that in no way was anything intended maliciously, I do not and have not ever possessed ill will towards IG and it's playerbase.

This brings my total warns up to 7, something I am quite ashamed of. It has made me think, am I contributing positively to the community? I don't think I have.

Before I leave I'd like to thank a few people

@PlutonicCoast11 For letting me into medics and giving me the best time I've had in my 7 weeks of playtime on the server

@Little5avage For all his great work on the forums. You have shaped this community in a positive way.

@Caboose For the memes. Caboose is a legend

@Cody @Whitey Giving me the opportunity to become Pilot Commander

@Ramirez Being a good friend

@Yamtastik My favourite dude on the server

@Broker @cjhrjone54 and all the medics. You know why.

@Razzle Good lad

@Happy Not swole

@Tuckerbox Supporting me.

Thank you everyone for 1500 hours of fun.

Just because you have warns does not mean you have to leave, the majority of the player base respects you, so I am a little bit confused on why you would leave just for those reasons. 

• Sad 1

Goodbye dad, Its been a good run, looks like plutonic can make his move on yam and be my step dad ? But no one will ever compare to you <3 Love you kix tenor.gif.cdbe8096a487b05c29d9c01d6da23656.gif

Edited by Solarium

1 hour ago, Solarium said:

Goodbye dad, Its been a good run, looks like plutonic can make his move on yam and be my step dad ? But no one will ever compare to you <3 Love you kix tenor.gif.cdbe8096a487b05c29d9c01d6da23656.gif

If Plutonic makes a move on yamtastic and I find out he will be in a world of pain ;)

• Upvote 1

@Wolf the warns are not really the reason here. It's a culmination of a few issues.

Certain things were not right with staff which did not make my time as enjoyable.

Thank you for your service to the community.

o7

Edited by Kix

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post