Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spin

Spin's PAC Application

9 hours ago, Spin said:

Have you used PAC Before:  

I've recently been experimenting with PAC in single player and I've come up with some simple but nice looking PAC designs as shown below. I'm not the most experienced PAC user by no small margin but I now believe I am ready to use it on the server in an appropriate and responsible way. ** I will be working more on PAC to enhance my skills with the add-on in the future and use this to assist other PAC users who are having trouble with the add-on.**

+1, but I do want to provide some feedback on the App itself.

Noted within the **, if you want to help others, take after what Sentry has done and is still doing. Utilise PAC Hub to help other users.

Overall, there is a lot of run on sentences and extra words that just boost the word count but aren't necessary. I would suggest re-reading this and making sure there are no redundant words and repetition.

+1

I think you have a great app however, it is a pretty simple PAC you have made.

Furthermore, I think you can learn very easily how to make better PACs and benefit/create more RP.

In turn, that is why I believe you deserve Positive support.

Edited by Haz

18 hours ago, Grizlers said:

Nicely written, you're PAC model looks clean and simple. yet awesome +1 from me! :D

+1

+1 

Positives

• Good guy
  • Well known
  • Trustworthy

Negatives

• Encourages Hayden to play Don Bradman's cricket 17
  • Manlet (5'4)
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Had some fantastic experiences with spin, both in GMod and other games. He stayed loyal to shadow when it was on the brink of death and has done a fantastic job at keeping the regiment alive an active. A very well written application and no doubt well deserving of Pac.

PL 1 bro's :)

• Upvote 1

Cheers everyone for the enormous positive support , didn't expect this much <3. 

~Late reply as I went camping for a night.

19 hours ago, James said:

+1 

Positives

• Good guy
  • Well known
  • Trustworthy

agreed.
+1

On 03/02/2018 at 4:45 AM, Ghost said:

Definite 11/10 +1

Spin is one of the nicest guys on the server that I know, always up for a chat when he isn’t busy and always seriously rp’ing. He’s a great commander and takes his job legitimately, also he has a really simple yet effective PAC idea that I would love to see in effect. 

- Ghost