Axel's Introduction

AXEL'S INTRODUCTION

Hey, it's me, Axel or by another alias, Bedivere.

I hail from 4 past communities that I invested most of my time in Garry's Mod, the first three being Monumental Gaming DarkRP, Golden Gaming and then Poseidon Servers CWRP then afterwards an American community called Icefuse Networks and since then I took a break and have been on here actively since the 27th of last year's December.

I used to spend lots of time on other games when the time is available, especially on a game called SQUAD and it's predecessor, a BF2 Standalone Mod called Project Reality.

Anyways, I occasionally host tournaments and Rancor Battalion is the regiment where I spend my days and over-all it's been a really nice experience to meet you all over on the server and TeamSpeak and cheers for all the warm welcomes!

:)

Edited by Axel
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Axel said:

AXEL'S INTRODUCTION

Hey, it's me, Axel or by another alias, Bedivere.

I hail from 4 past communities that I invested most of my time in Garry's Mod, the first three being Monumental Gaming DarkRP, Golden Gaming and then Poseidon Servers CWRP then afterwards an American community called Icefuse Networks and since then I took a break and have been on here actively since the 27th of last year's December.

I used to spend lots of time on other games when the time is available, especially on a game called SQUAD and it's predecessor, a BF2 Standalone Mod called Project Reality.

Anyways, I occasionally host tournaments and Rancor Battalion is the regiment where I spend my days and over-all it's been a really nice experience to meet you all over on the server and TeamSpeak and cheers for the warm welcomes!

:)

Was it you I had a fun time with in an event with Passive RP? xD

• Haha 1

Hey @Axel! Nice meeting I hope you keep enjoying this community. I’ve only been in two community’s this one and the community of ‘The Gaming Council’. Anyway enjoy your stay and if you have any problems be sure to ask any staff for help.

10 hours ago, Welshy said:

Was it you I had a fun time with in an event with Passive RP? xD

You know it ^_^

9 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Hey @Axel! Nice meeting I hope you keep enjoying this community. I’ve only been in two community’s this one and the community of ‘The Gaming Council’. Anyway enjoy your stay and if you have any problems be sure to ask any staff for help.

Hey! Thank you for the warm welcome mate, I'll make sure of that, cheers! :D

1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

hmmmmmm

Hello

;)