? Crispin's Unban Appeal - 2/08/2017

Steam Name: Crispin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54183216

In game name and rank: Lord Crispin, Pilot Lieutenant Crispin,  Inquisitor Crispin (x4) , HK-47 CR1SP1N, Sergeant Crispin.

How long was the ban: Permanent 

Little Issued the Ban. Whitey did it.

When was the ban: Last Year.

Reason for ban: Minging, Mass RDM

Explain the situation: So Basically I had been minging ever since Moose had removed my HK-47 droid because I asked how his day was and he thought I was minging and basically I tried to turn myself around and I just couldn't. In all honesty I was so infuriated with the server that I didn't think. I kept on going on and on joking round not being serious and then Keegan aka Tom invited me to a event and I wanted to help out so I was a lightsaber user in the event and things went south so I decided to lightning some people and I did not know at the time that I couldn't do that and I was told to stop and I did but thats not from the point, I know I messed up and I want to play on the community again and see how much it has changed for the better. I simply want a fresh chance on the server and I do not want to be forgiven for my wrong doings, I simply just want a second chance.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I perfectly understand why I was banned and why I should stay banned but I was not always life this, I used to Roleplay properly and I used to have fun but now that I see that and this is why I am here. I understand but I just need a second chance.. What bad will happen to that? If I mess up, you can just ban me again, I simply just want to redeem myself and show you I can change, anyone can change. Please I beg you for a chance just 1 not 2. I am trying to go on the forums more and posting funny things to cheer up people and just because @suna was banned does not mean I should be. Suna was misguiding me and I am not putting the blame on him but he did tell me to do things I regret. I know I did wrong, I know I probably will not get unbanned but I just want to chance to try. Thank you for reading.

EDIT: I Believe 4 months being banned has opened my eyes to see of all the stupid things i have done and the regrets that dwell inside me..

•  
Edited by Crispin/Chutney
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 6
  • Upvote 4

I know I am feeding the troll when I am saying this but I seriously cannot take it anymore.

Go away, you have zero place in this community. This applies to you and your buddies which you have conditioned to follow you in your destructive ways. Everybody here is fed up with you, you are not funny. You just shitpost on these forums and attempt to get back on the server to corrupt more of the population with your smartass attitude and your infuriating way with words. All you do is minge and disrespect and you have been doing it for MONTHS ON END. Do you seriously have nothing better to do?

You do not deserve another chance, we are better off without you.

Edited by Chef
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Little5avage said:

Would be good if you can comment on why

Sorry I'm on my phone.

i Did the screenshot thing as a joke and I apologised in charbox 

I was trying to brighten up people

i just want to not be permanent banned, I just want a date where I can look forward to being unbanned 

Just now, Crispin/Chutney said:

Maybe we can talk over teamspeak?

Wolf and Ridge have moved to play Arma 3.
Personally I don't really want to speak to you on Team Speak. You were banned for a good reason. You then went and broke website rules then 1 hour later after getting a warn made a ban appeal.

I just want to goto the good days of getting nervous when tryouts happen and I miss  the server and the regiments. I know I'm not the best but I just want to redeem myself and I do not know how. I just want 1 chance to prove to you that I have matured and I have become better.

Just now, Crispin/Chutney said:

I just want to goto the good days of getting nervous when tryouts happen and I miss  the server and the regiments. I know I'm not the best but I just want to redeem myself and I do not know how. I just want 1 chance to prove to you that I have matured and I have become better.

Well unfortunately the last 2 hours you have proved that you have not changed

1 minute ago, Little5avage said:

Everyone does but after the first mistake you should of learnt. Unfortunately you have not changed and continue to make "mistakes"

Mistakes make us human, its past my curfew so i need to sleep but i hope to speak to you tommorow or ridge or wolf

Chris is a funny meme, But he is so heavy with meme, that it over takes his entire persona and attitude. I've known him to be

quite funny, but also at times, manipulative, rude and disrespectful. We've said it a heap of times, and i'll repeat, we really dont need

you here in this community. You have not changed and i see zero sign of you changing any time soon. IG has given you all the chances you could ever get, 

yet you decide to squander them. You should not be un-permed. 

- Focks

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Fox said:

Chris is a funny meme, But he is so heavy with meme, that it over takes his entire persona and attitude. I've known him to be

quite funny, but also at times, manipulative, rude and disrespectful. We've said it a heap of times, and i'll repeat, we really dont need

you here in this community. You have not changed and i see zero sign of you changing any time soon. IG has given you all the chances you could ever get, 

yet you decide to squander them. You should not be un-permed. 

- Focks

Just making the assumption I haven't changed makes me sad,  I see where you are coming from and you are not wrong. I will admit I have Been disrespectful and rude in the past but I give you my word I have changed

I’m not so convinced but I do think he deserves a second chance and if he does mess up again he won’t have any chance of getting unbanned ever again. That would be my judgement for him and if he messes up again then he will know that he has sealed his fate. So I’ll have to say +Positive Support not for him to be unbanned straight away but for a ban reduction. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I’m not so convinced but I do think he deserves a second chance and if he does mess up again he won’t have any chance of getting unbanned ever again. That would be my judgement for him and if he messes up again then he will know that he has sealed his fate. So I’ll have to say +Positive Support not for him to be unbanned straight away but for a ban reduction. 

THank you, this is what I desire.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Crispin/Chutney said:

but I give you my word I have changed

From what I saw last night you have not changed. You took time out of mine and ridges day just to remove and warn you for what you did.
I do not care what it was for however you still did it. You have not changed from what myself and ridge have seen and it shows if we let you back you will be the same as you were in the past.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Little5avage said:

From what I saw last night you have not changed. You took time out of mine and ridges day just to remove and warn you for what you did.
I do not care what it was for however you still did it. You have not changed from what myself and ridge have seen and it shows if we let you back you will be the same as you were in the past.

No offence but all i did was a small joke?