No more frustrating recruit training!

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Hmmm. Do you want me to fix the arms and make it look a bit better for you? I can also do the faces as well.

Would be good.

Open source, I just layed the ground work.

You can can do whatever with the pac ;)

Edited by Kix
27 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Really great idea by @PigOrganSoup? just needs some slight touch ups with what Kix did, I feel like this will give SGT+ with PAC more initiative to train recruits 

I'll keep working on it! Just made a rough pac in the time I had available to me

You still have to make sure they are doing the right formations/faces also talk them through all the other shit so technically there is still frustrating recruit training.

However I reckon a script could easily be made where recruits read a training document then answer a series of questions about things in the room, then if they are all right they automatically get whitelisted, shouldn't be too hard.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Kumo said:

You still have to make sure they are doing the right formations/faces also talk them through all the other shit so technically there is still frustrating recruit training.

However I reckon a script could easily be made where recruits read a training document then answer a series of questions about things in the room, then if they are all right they automatically get whitelisted, shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah, this is more to teach that one type of recruit that does not comprehend what you are teaching them no matter how much you dumb it down

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Hmmm. Do you want me to fix the arms and make it look a bit better for you? I can also do the faces as well.

@Fox yeah i was wondering how to do that please give a go :D

2 hours ago, LePaul said:

Has this been cleared with @Ridge?

@Lepaul i took this idea to Caboose when there was a Q@A time and he was really excited for it so i more then expect Ridge will love it too (i hope)

@Kix I LOVE IT TY SOOOO MUCH however i reckon that if u made the PAC troopers transperent then the recruits can stand inside of them (also holograms just scream COOL) up to u

1 minute ago, PigOrganSoup? said:

@Fox yeah i was wondering how to do that please give a go :D

@Lepaul i took this idea to Caboose when there was a Q@A time and he was really excited for it so i more then expect Ridge will love it too (i hope)

@Kix I LOVE IT TY SOOOO MUCH however i reckon that if u made the PAC troopers transperent then the recruits can stand inside of them (also holograms just scream COOL) up to u

Could do it, though that is the point of the red circle

2 minutes ago, PigOrganSoup? said:

all g my dude but what if theres multiple recruits? i guess u could let them take turns o.O

Good point! I'll make a few versions

1 hour ago, Ridge said:

Good idea, although, the current PAC needs a few touch-ups if you can make it look nicer, with nicer looking holograms and such. Ensure that they are no collided so that the Recruits can sit in the position of the holograms. Consider this just an addition to the recruit training, you must do exactly what you do currently just you have an easier way of showing the different formations.

@Kix @PigOrganSoup? Give me the final PAC before using this.

Will do!