Poseidon's-T-Mod App

Steam Name: Marlin-TFRF

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172936401

In Game Name: Poseidon (Marlin)

In Game Rank: Guardsman

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):   3 weeks, 1 Day, 13 Hours, 24 Minutes and 38 Seconds

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have had 1 warn but it was removed as it was a false warn

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No bans

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):

Derivative Gaming SWOTR RP: Mod (Left Due to reasons)

Derivative Gaming  Imperial RP: T-Mod (Was Shut Down)

Why are you applying for TMOD: I'm applying for T-Mod as i've been wanting to join the staff team in IG as soon as i joined but I have not lodged a app as I felt like i wasn't known enough, Lack of experience as a staff member and wanted to show that i can be a trusted and be a responsible member of IG and i feel like i have shown that to enough people and would like to take on more responsibility when on and off the server and I feel that joining the IG staff team shows that

What can you bring to the staff team: I feel like i can bring the staff team my commitment, my teamwork skills , my extenisive hours i play each day either early in the morning or very late at night when there is no other staff members on, My firm but understanding view on matters that need to be settled by a Staff member and my go get em attitude 

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: I would first look through logs to see who and how many people he killed go talk to the people and ask why he did what he did if they had no understanding as to why he did it then it would be a Warn and in some cases a Ban for a day or more.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I would pull the person bullying another player away to a spot were we could talk and ask why he is doing what he is doing and tell him to cut it out also if i have heard him say racist words would result in a warn after talking to him i would go to the bullied person and ask if they are alright and if there is anything I could do to help or sort out the situation he is in.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would most likely go talk to one of the Senior Admins and see if they could take it from there as they have might be able to deal with the situation then i could but i would ask to talk to the Staff member and ask why he is abusing powers also to ask him to cut it out.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would straight out Perma Ban them as any threat to the server should result in a immediate Perma Ban.

Terms
I, Marlin, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

PS: All feedback is appreciated as i doubt but could have made mistakes, im also more then happy to answer any questions either on this post or ingame just shot me a pm and if i see it ill respond as soon as i can, Thank You to IG for the chance to join there Staff Team

Also for clarfication i've changed my name from Marlin's T-Mod app to Poseidon's T-Mod App as no one really knows me as Marlin anymore since i joined SG if anyone has any questions just PM 

20180201002139_1.jpg

Edited by Marlin
Name Change
45 minutes ago, Shaz said:

invalid response

Sorry @Shaz but there is no need to comment on peoples replies. I am doing it to tell you that that is not the place for it because you are bringing attention away from Marlin.

To add though, Marlin is a very kind and hard working individual as I have seen first hand. He is humble and seems to conduct himself well. +1 given as I see it is needed.

Goodluck @Marlin :) 

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Sorry @Shaz but there is no need to comment on peoples replies. I am doing it to tell you that that is not the place for it because you are bringing attention away from Marlin.

To add though, Marlin is a very kind and hard working individual as I have seen first hand. He is humble and seems to conduct himself well. +1 given as I see it is needed.

Goodluck @Marlin :) 

Yeah i kinda see where you're head is at so i changed my response, i'll post it somewhere more appropriate.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Marlin would be an outstanding choice for the IG Staff Team, Couldn't see anyone better.

• Has had Staff Experience
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck!

I agree with My lord +1

Thanks everyone for the +1 and the -1 i come on everyday as i think my streak is everyday for 3 weeks but the hours i play change from hours to just 30 mins till maybe later as night as i'm juggling tafe and other IRL responsibility but i will be sure to get my hours up

+1 
Where do I begin? You're one of the most straight headed people I know. The fact that you're active whenever you're able to be and rarely afk in this time is awesome. You have some good qualities that a moderator needs. Look it's late an I'm tired you get the idea... He's a good guy and he deserves mod.

• Whitey locked this topic