Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Yamtastik

Yamtastik - Pac3 Application

On 31/01/2018 at 10:55 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

I don't really know you, But your PAC Creations are pretty good, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of your Creations, Just so I can get an Idea of what you're capable of in PAC3.

Thank you for your feedback! I have thought of some new ideas, atm I am currently working on a surgery kit, I started off thinking about making scrubs for me, however it didn't look right. Hopefully my new ideas will please you! :D Thankyou

• Upvote 1

100% a huge +1 for Yam. He  is one of the best players in this community full stop. He is always RPing and respecting higher ups which is great for this server. He would be very trustworthy with Pac and would make some great things including items already listed. 

+1 As I have trained him as one of my first Recruits ever. I am very proud that he is a good Meme and Trooper and a AWESOME user with PAC Big +1

The only thing that ticks a bell with Yam is that sometimes he can yell out “Sir!” Really loudly after reading someone’s name and rank, although I personally don’t mind it, it can be failrp when said to higher ranks. 

Other than that Yam is a really nice guy and has some amazing PAC ideas that I would love to see in-game. 

+1 

- Ghost 

+1 Very friendly and respectful person apart of this community who brings RP to where ever he goes and a smile on people faces. Good luck Yam.