Yamtastik

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44852731

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Swaped/

Play time:

image.png.0bb34ca09d4fdd488c3b9d0ef2f32f82.png

Have you used PAC Before:

I started using pac 1 week ago learning the inns and outs and spending a fair amount of time figuring out how to do things.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I pride myself on being honest, and acting with integrity. I am persistent and always give things 'a go'. I do everything with enthusiasm and excitement as experience new and old opportunities is something I love. My word is my bond, I am committed and I respect everyone. I do not exploit things that can be exploited but instead, contact the necessary people to inform them of the exploit.  I believe I am a serious role player and I always try to enhance rps for others

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Pac3 will allow me to take my serious role play skills to another level, I always seek for continuous improvement and by being granted the privilege of accessing pac 3 on IG would be a blessing as it would allow me to improve my serious role play. One of my goals on the server is to make someone elses day a better day then before they met me, through pac I believe I can create these opportunities to liven someones day or make them happier through the implementation of me role playing with Pac

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I deserve pac due to my ultimate goal striving to be humble in life, I enjoy success however I recognise the efforts of people who have contributed to the success. I do not boast, and I always seek ways to figure out a more efficient and better way of doing things, I acknowledge and show respect to all ideas and points of view. I try to be as creative as possible and by allowing pac my creativity can be boosted to another level. I believe I am a serious role player and Pac3 will help my role play become even more serious, this in turn will allow me to enhance the role play experience for new and old players that are joining the server for a serious role play participation

Examples

This is the pac I have spent the majority of my time on 

Me just walking around

image.thumb.png.085ef88e20330aa6855d085628e1a3af.png

image.png.8bc99bcbb0680f4388326e46f1fc1e23.png

image.png.7378158bc29ce5579201238439bedb77.png

Me holding defibs

image.png.38c939f00f589c5db2f3817bf5a46547.png

Me holding Bacta nade

image.thumb.png.48c5ce35f3130b0d49345931537fd8b0.png

Me holding stim

image.png.0261d8ad7663efd00bb6cbe215373708.png

Me holding bacta injector (I could not find bacta injector model so I had to make it.)

image.png.99894ae564f1d1f8a9b4a526b00dd64c.pngimage.png.cf975c0a7ceacf26dbb27f92d7890e6e.png

Thank you :D

I am commencing a surgery kit now - Here is my scalpel  

image.thumb.png.0fe9a3a27b12ef4d7627fc322e45b8b3.png

I will also be creating foreceps and a stitching gun for my surgery kit. these will be substituted on the go with my Bacta injector, stim and bacta nade.

Edited by Yamtastik
  • Upvote 5
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is your In-game name: Yamtastik Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44852731 Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Swaped/ Play time: Have you used PAC Before: I s

+1 MASSIVE +1 FOR THIS ABSOLUTE LAD. WOULD NOT ABUSE GOOD PACS CREATIVE KIND MATURE HUMBLE  Good luck bro!

+1 REALLY MATURE CUTE PLAYER

Posted Images

+1 for this MEME of a legend. Great roleplayer, dedicated, could make and do some great stuff with PAC to enhance everybody's experience. Definitely wouldn't abuse it.

Edited by cjhrjone54
5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I don't really know you, But your PAC Creations are pretty good, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of your Creations, Just so I can get an Idea of what you're capable of in PAC3.

• Advisor
5 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I don't really know you, But your PAC Creations are pretty good, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of your Creations, Just so I can get an Idea of what you're capable of in PAC3.

• Whitey locked this topic