Kenny's Re-Application

Steam Name: [IG] Kenny

Steam ID STEAM_1:0:172502831

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGKenny/

In Game Name: Mouse Droid B-MO [Owner: Stevo]

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  6 Weeks 2 days (Time Reset + 1 week 2 days)

Capture.PNG.c63117a1846d25f1a22c5dfc4dc32802.PNG

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Yes, 2. 1st one was Mic spam, 2nd one was Fail-RP. Both Occurred over 1 year ago in January 2017.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): Negative

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): Yes but I am unable to list them as they have dispersed and I do not remember the name of them. 

Why are you applying for TMOD: I am Re-Applying for T-Mod because I know that the server could use my help and experience once more to make sure that the rules that are set are kept to. Too many times I have seen players messing around and not sticking to the rules and laws which are set. I look to change that with a firm yet gentle hand. I am also wanting to help new staff members and I see the only way to do that is by becoming one myself. I do not necessarily want to have the power of a moderator to provide myself with items or other players with items as I'm aware of many other staff that will do that before I get a chance to claim it but I will definitely help when needed and try my best when wanted. I would mainly want to deal with players and individuals including staff who do not abide by rules or who abuse their powers for personal items.

What can you bring to the staff team: I am a strict individual when needed but also very kind and thoughtful. I hear both sides of the story and make sure both parties are happy with the conclusion before I end it. I have already been a part of the staff and therefore can bring my experience and knowledge back to the server. I feel as if I would be able to help the staff team make sure that our own rules are followed and not abused like I have seen in the past and recently.

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:
Get the individuals Steam ID and tell a higher staff member as I know as a Trial-Moderator I would not be allowed to Perma-ban them. If the Individual returns and has not been Perma-Banned then I would teleport them outside of the ship, jail them and have a word before kicking them. If I am wrong about not being able to Perma-Ban then grabbing the Steam ID would be primary then Permanently remove them from the server.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: Bullying is not acceptable anyway at anytime. Personally I feel as if if someone is being bullied and it is constant then a Perma-Ban should be in place. If bullying does occur however then I will have a word to all members involved and make sure (firmly) that it never happens again otherwise harsher punishments will be laid out. A warning will be handed out to all bullying members to also make sure they understand not to do it EVER again. The victim of the bullying will then be comforted and given a present of my choosing. (if too much bullying occurs because people just want presents then I will discontinue doing it)

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: Notify a member of staff who is able to deal with that person and make sure I have proof as it is unacceptable for staff members to abuse the powers given to them to help the server.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: It is a threat to the server, community and its players and feel as though a Perma-Ban should be given out no matter my status. 

Personal Note: Please feel free to comment whatever you want. I love this community and would love to see how you feel towards me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application deny
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either you app being put on hold or denied
7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied 

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Old times kenny <3

Probably a bit too early to re apply...

But your application is well done and your experienced and a long time member of the community :)

Settling on Neutral

Up to change :)

Edited by Parks
12 hours ago, Parks said:

Old times kenny <3

But your application is well done and your experienced and a long time member of the community :)

Settling on Neutral

Agreed 

Changing to +1

Edited by Delta
11 hours ago, Parks said:

Old times kenny <3

Settling on Neutral

@LePaul I left the Staff team and server originally because I was and still am going through a lot of personal things IRL but I always kept up to date with the community because I loved it so much. I was part of staff before Ridge and taught him a few things but then got busy with school and also like I stated earlier, personal things.

3 hours ago, Kenny said:

@LePaul I left the Staff team and server originally because I was and still am going through a lot of personal things IRL but I always kept up to date with the community because I loved it so much. I was part of staff before Ridge and taught him a few things but then got busy with school and also like I stated earlier, personal things.

So if the reason you left was because you were going through personal stuff and you are still going through personal stuff, does that not mean you are still not ready to rejoin? Isn't it oxymoronic? Also are you done with school? That is the other reason you left, and since school is starting up again, if you haven't finished, you'd be in the same boat as before. 

The point I'm getting at is, why will it be different this time around from last?

• Like 1

@LePaul I see where you're getting at. Although I am still going through hard times in life rn, I am a lot more mature. I have finished school and therefore can dedicate more time to the server and the community. I don't work everyday of the week so I will use most of my time off to better help IG. I know I am ready to rejoin even if people have their doubts, I personally do not find it oxymoronic as I know what I have to do to help the server and community of IG. :) 

+1 

I use to play with Kenny and he was a very respectful and nice manner man 

He might have left but as he says he is alot mature and can spend more time on the server as school as finished 

• Like 1
  • Moose locked this topic