Cards

Cards/Blitz's Resignation

Oh boy Blacklight (aka Blitz, aka Cards). Even though I somewhat knew this was coming, it doesn't make the blow any softer. I am thrilled that you are going on to do terrific things in your life, and I wish nothing but the best for you.

From the day you brought me into your Rancor family, you were an awesome leader, Commander, and friend. Everything you had taught and showed me, I will never forget. From the times where we would "Jailbreak" personnel out of the Brig, to when Whitey (Tarkin) ordered all Rancor to be arrested for setting up a surprise party for passing your Trial Mod Application (I know it was this, because I was your damn stripper for that!), and of course all the memes form Hisoka and laughs from Toggins on his recorder in between.

I am proud to have been part of your regiment, proud to have known you online and proud to call you a good friend. 

Know that I will do everything I can to keep Rancor one of the greatest regiments on the server, and that we will always welcome you back with open arms and a loaded pulse rifle.

Until we meet again brother.

RANCOR POWER!

Proudly,

High Colonel ARC-B24 Lancelot

Rancor Regiment

P.S I would place a few quotes from you from our "Autistic Quotes" from our Discord, but the Discord seems to have mysteriously "Disappeared", so enjoy a photo of you being absolutely off you face whilst on duty.

20170724191813_1.thumb.jpg.136a689bf5e72829b8f5c20a12c2cde2.jpg

P.P.S Happy Birthday for tomorrow Boy! I'll have a cold one in your honor!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

*Funeral Bagpipe Music blares*

It is and will always be an honour. Men, we have lost a hero today and I think we can blame Khan... KHANNN o wait, wrong franchise.

o7

• Like 1

I know I’ve done this Video before but I will only do it on Special occasions. You will be missed ( Cards Blitz BlacklightGood Luck with any future events. And remember we will always be here for you. <3

• Like 2

who am i going to ask now if my cleaning was good? :(, good luck on your future endeavours!

yote.jpg

Edited by Spook
  • Like 2

I didn't know you well cards but guarding you was always good in my book  (no clipping to avoid guarding cough cough ). Hope you succeed in your studies and who knows maybe one day you'll jump by maybe not as staff but just to chill out :) 

• Like 1

;(...

im going to miss you, o great one...

Safe travels and good luck with your new job and TAFE course!!!

We’ll talk soon my man.

- Foccx

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Legendary mate would trust this guy with my life. Have a good time in Uni and with that diploma, never forget "say /y rancor power! ; act forward"

the good lad said it sad to see you go

• Like 1

I see your time has came my brother, We and when I say we I mean all of IG, Past, Present and Future. Good  Luck on be half of Imperial gaming.

See you later good old friend. It was my pleasure guarding you as Dengar.

Serenely,

Dracks / Dengar 

• Like 1

But who will tell me to do loyalty reports on people???? :(

Best of luck with everything and anything mate.

o7

• Like 1

CARDZYYYY NOOOOOO

All of us at MT are gonna miss you, man. I may not have had a lot of personal chit-chat time/interaction with you, but I know you were a great lad. Always down for a laugh and a bit of fun, and eager to see out the best in everyone.

Peace and love ~ <3 ~

Edited by cjhrjone54