Kumo - Ban Appeal - 30/01/2018

Steam Name: Kumo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57771691

In game name and rank: Recruit Kumo

How long was the ban: Permanent

Staff who banned you: Frank

When was the ban: 30/01/2018 2:40 PM AWST

Reason for ban: No intent to RP/Minge

Explain the situation: Me, Seven and Ben came on the server to have some fun, I will admit we were pretty mingy however in no way I believe it was jurisdiction for a Perm Ban. We were never spoken to, warned or told to stop our acts and when we were set back to recruit after one of us said Death star out loud, we were in the middle of getting trained and got hit with the ban. I was also told that a contributing factor was that someone said that I DDoSed the server about a week ago which is ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT as I would never do something to that degree, I just play for fun, It was probably just hearsay and I was also not confronted about this nor shown proof.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I don't believe I deserve to be unbanned, however I do not believe it should be permanent, I have also never been kicked or banned before and haven't been warned in 6 months

Edited by Kumo
  • Haha 1

2 of the banned were EX-staff... Not cool.

+1 for ban reduction to 2 weeks as this is not on. Also, in two of the APPs, it was stated that one of you said Deathstar but no one owned up to it.

As an Ex staff memeber you should know better. Your were given multiple chances to fix your self up before demotion. You failed and deiced to not change you then got kicked out of the staff team and that should of been a wake up call for yourself. Sadly you come onto the server to minge and and waste other peoples RP time. Unfortanly some people steam messaged me about your actions and frank come into team speak and spoke to me about what you 3 were doing. 
Kumo your actions have not changed you have always been a minge. Your events were great and you are a great guy but your actions lately do not show how much a good guy you are.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

As an Ex staff memeber you should know better. Your were given multiple chances to fix your self up before demotion. You failed and deiced to not change you then got kicked out of the staff team and that should of been a wake up call for yourself. Sadly you come onto the server to minge and and waste other peoples RP time. Unfortanly some people steam messaged me about your actions and frank come into team speak and spoke to me about what you 3 were doing. 
Kumo your actions have not changed you have always been a minge. Your events were great and you are a great guy but your actions lately do not show how much a good guy you are.

Unfortunately, I didn't decide not to change, I decided to be who I am whether that be a minge or a good staff member. Due to the current circumstances I decided to be more playful and to have a bit more fun which lead to it being mingey. Also I personally saw that as a good RP oppurtunity for ISB and it was going that way until my banner came in and set us all to recruits then had his guards kill us in cold blood. However now, I am willing to change if it means me staying in the community.

Edited by Kumo
1 minute ago, Kumo said:

Unfortunately, I didn't decide not to change, I decided to be who I am whether that be a minge or a good staff member. Due to the current circumstances I decided to be more playful and to have a bit more fun which lead to it being mingey. Also I personally saw that as a good RP oppurtunity for ISB and it was going that way until my banner came in and set us all to recruits then had his guards kill us in cold blood. 

There is clearly a reason to why he did this (Set you back to recruits). 
However these past months you have been able to find a way to minge, abuse powers, get kicked out of reg/s and put a bad name on IG.
Your allowed to be who are, im not saying your not however you need to think before you do stuff and don't get me wrong so do I.
But my actions have not gotten me kicked off the staff team and or banned from the server.
You have been spoken multiple times by Edwards, Ridge, Imposing, Myself, Caboose and I think Wolf.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

There is clearly a reason to why he did this (Set you back to recruits). 
However these past months you have been able to find a way to minge, abuse powers, get kicked out of reg/s and put a bad name on IG.
Your allowed to be who are, im not saying your not however you need to think before you do stuff and don't get me wrong so do I.
But my actions have not gotten me kicked off the staff team and or banned from the server.
You have been spoken multiple times by Edwards, Ridge, Imposing, Myself, Caboose and I think Wolf.

point taken.....

Just now, Little5avage said:

In all honsaty do you really think you deserve another chance...

Thats for you to decide, keep in mind I have poured hours upon hours towards helping the server and helping it grow and prosper through my roles as Event Master and Development Team. Although none of that will matter once i'm gone....

4 minutes ago, Kumo said:

Thats for you to decide, keep in mind I have poured hours upon hours towards helping the server and helping it grow and prosper through my roles as Event Master and Development Team. Although none of that will matter once i'm gone....

It may be up to me however do you really 100% think I should drop your ban.

1 minute ago, Little5avage said:

Oh no, I understand I deserve a ban however, a permanent ban ?

2 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

You're treating him like he is fucking worthless.

He was a trusted member of the community, he's done work for it, he's spent his personal time helping it but he decided to break some rules, boohoo, unfortunate. But you're treating it like this man has GOT TO GO, he broke some rules, but he's probably more than aware on what he's done wrong. Kumo probably has friends on the server he wants to play with and he probably spent so much time on Imperial Gaming because he GENUINELY enjoys this community and server. You're just throwing away everything he's ever done away by labeling him as the ex-staff that broke some rules with his friends, not the guy that dedicated his personal time and service to the server. 

I understand that you need to take action against people that break rules so others can enjoy the server, but that shouldn't overlook the fact you're literally REMOVING a loyal member of the community. You might think, eh, just one person, but even one person can make a big difference (I'm sure everyone is aware how new communities are formed, hmmm???).

Honestly, despite Kumo's actions being wrong and immature (or whatever you want to call it), he shouldn't be treated like someone that shows no care or sympathy towards the server, because he's had a relatively good past on the server, and there's no point of ruining the potential future.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4
1 minute ago, Appo said:

You're treating him like he is fucking worthless.

He was a trusted member of the community, he's done work for it, he's spent his personal time helping it but he decided to break some rules, boohoo, unfortunate. But you're treating it like this man has GOT TO GO, he broke some rules, but he's probably more than aware on what he's done wrong. Kumo probably has friends on the server he wants to play with and he probably spent so much time on Imperial Gaming because he GENUINELY enjoys this community and server. You're just throwing away everything he's ever done away by labeling him as the ex-staff that broke some rules with his friends, not the guy that dedicated his personal time and service to the server. 

I understand that you need to take action against people that break rules so others can enjoy the server, but that shouldn't overlook the fact you're literally REMOVING a loyal member of the community. You might think, eh, just one person, but even one person can make a big difference (I'm sure everyone is aware how new communities are formed, hmmm???).

Honestly, despite Kumo's actions being wrong and immature (or whatever you want to call it), he shouldn't be treated like someone that shows no care or sympathy towards the server, because he's had a relatively good past on the server, and there's no point of ruining the potential future.

Do you know the rules to responding to warn appeals. Also thank you for your comment, but your comment will not change the outcome of this. Kumo's ban will be dropped (Still deciding how long for) however he has clearly not understood that his actions have conciseness. Of course your never around as well to know the full story so I kindly ask if you can try understand full story and then your more then welcome to message me on the website about the issue.

• Upvote 1