Of Course Most of this is based from Lore and Kadann is actually the Supreme prophet in Lore so the story is based of that but of course note that  have either added some parts to suit him in game since i am actually a Visionary and also his path through his life.  I will be updating this and hopefully adding more towards his life. The parts that are blacked out are restricted for people that don't have Kadann's Trust as a select few know of the full story

And of course I would like to know everyones feedback on my story.

Thanks 

Loading…..

Accessing Data….

Patients Name: Kadann

Home Planet: Unknown

Regiment: Prophets

Proceeding with Data….

Data Complete

Personal Files:

gggdhdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   From Just a boy I was found upon by other because I had unique abilities that no one else had and from that moment I would have never of guess where my life would take me. Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gjhjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk           ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggkkgggg My journey lead to Coruscant where I was taught in the Jedi was but of course with having the physical attribute but also I possessed a far greater strength, courage and knowledge and that was that no matter what side you are on the Light or the Dark one must be achieved through the other to bring balance but as the Jedi Code was that only balance can be done through the Light Side. Fgggggdhd gd hg dghd  h hd h d h d hd h dh dh dh dh d h dh         hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh d h dh d h h h hd hd h dhbb Like most Jedi before me I did many Sith experiment and learnt many scriptures about the Dark Side but with a cause I turned corrupt a ended up turning my Life around and becoming a Dark Jedi.fbdg d g d g d gd g d g  d g d g d   gd  g d g  d g d  g d g d  g d g d  ghd h d h  dh  dh d h  d h d h  d h d  h d h d  d hd  hg d h d h  d  hd  hd  h d h h d hg d hd  h d h d  d h d h  d h d  h d h d h d h d  h hd .

Journey:

I won’t deny but I regretted it a first by as I scavenged the galaxy on a path of self-awareness and discovery I realised that the Dark Side is so much more. I became well connected to it discovering secrets that allowed me to see the glimpses of the future. Dhg d  h f  h f  h f h f hf  h f h f h f h  f  h f  h f h f  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f h f h f h f  h   h f h  f h  fhfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh                       fh f  h f h f   h f hhfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jedgar. A Fellow fallen Jedi that say what I say so many years ago. He new as I did once the new Empire arose that out abilities would slowly advance in time. With some very stupid decisions we came across a Sith user, at first we felt cold around the presents of him but we quickly warmed up and faced him. With our knowledge and Strength he saw in us so did the Emperor. hdhdhdhdhdhdhdhd"The future you see isn't yours. You are merely the messenger. Serve me. Become my prophet. Reveal the will of the Force as you see it and I will make your predictions come true."Serve me. Become my prophet. Reveal the will of the Force as you see it and I will make your predictions come true." He not only allowed us to server him he gave us a purpose, a reason to  search and reach out and from then the Prophets were born.

Missions:

Mission of: gdhgdhdhdhdhdf    gdgd  This Mission was assigned to Jedgar and I by the Emperor himself.  We were given the order to capture and interrogate and Jedi on the Planet fdsgdsgsdgsgs as according to Lord Vader, he had stolen some personal data of the Emperors. I don't full get all of the details from either of them but I can't really disobey My Lords. dgggggggggggggggggggdgdgg walking through the rough and terrible terrain full of  creature I have never seen in my years of Travels. For many hours we walked, searching  for him but then we walked upon a ancient Jedi Temple. fffffffffffffffffvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvsxsfvgsfs s gsg gdrsds g s  g sg sd g xf v  ds g s g  g  g s g g g. Exploring through as every room was empty we came upon the Holocron section. At least a dozen Holocrons were still locked away here and most of them were opened except for 3. One contained  sg s gf s g s  g  s g  gs  g g gg gggggggggg sg s  gws  g s g s gg sg sg s g s g sg s gsssssssssss and another d sg s g s sg  g s g sdg gs g sgs gs  g  sgs g gs g s g  g   but the last one was special as it allowed us to connect more to the force, it wasn’t a key like most holocrons are, it wasn’t a ability or lightsaber combat tactic but a means to bring balance. We knew not what it meant at time but that it meant something that I couldn’t give to the Emperor.

Edited by NickArino
Added another section
On 1/29/2018 at 10:55 AM, NickArino said:

Dhg d  h f  h f  h f h f hf  h f h f h f h  f  h f  h f h f  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f h f h f h f  h   h f h  f h  fhfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh                       fh f  h f h f   h f hhfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jedgar. A Fellow fallen Jedi that say what I say so many years ago. He new as I did once the new Empire arose that out abilities would slowly advance in time. With some very stupid decisions we came across a Sith user, at first we felt cold around the presents of him but we quickly warmed up and faced him. With our knowledge and Strength he saw in us so did the Emperor. hdhdhdhdhdhdhdhd"The future you see isn't yours. You are merely the messenger. Serve me. Become my prophet. Reveal the will of the Force as you see it and I will make your predictions come true."Serve me. Become my prophet. Reveal the will of the Force as you see it and I will make your predictions come true." He not only allowed us to server him he gave us a purpose, a reason to  search and reach out and from then the Prophets were born.

Missions:

Mission of: gdhgdhdhdhdhdf    gdgd  This Mission was assigned to Jedgar and I by the Emperor himself.  We were given the order to capture and interrogate and Jedi on the Planet fdsgdsgsdgsgs as according to Lord Vader, he had stolen some personal data of the Emperors. I don't full get all of the details from either of them but I can't really disobey My Lords. dgggggggggggggggggggdgdgg walking through the rough and terrible terrain full of  creature I have never seen in my years of Travels. For many hours we walked, searching  for him but then we walked upon a ancient Jedi Temple. fffffffffffffffffvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvsxsfvgsfs s gsg gdrsds g s  g sg sd g xf v  ds g s g  g  g s g g g. Exploring through as every room was empty we came upon the Holocron section. At least a dozen Holocrons were still locked away here and most of them were opened except for 3. One contained  sg s gf s g s  g  s g  gs  g g gg gggggggggg sg s  gws  g s g s gg sg sg s g s g sg s gsssssssssss and another d sg s g s sg  g s g sdg gs g sgs gs  g  sgs g gs g s g  g

Dhdgdgdgdhdgdgdgdgdhdgdhdgdg

That's the black text.

Nice story.