Bacon EM Application Redone

App has improved.

not by much though.

every single question is still answered with one sentance.

grammar lacks in the app.

events have been more laid out and described, not by much though.

keep editing and expanding.

4 minutes ago, yellowtas1 said:

ok, fox any specific areas of the real issue or all-round improvement.

All round improvement, but the application is still hard to look at...

look at some accepted apps and try to get up to that standard.

This may be the harshest criticism I have ever seen on any application, ever. I am not saying it is unwarranted, but damn, I am taken aback. I know we as a community do strive for the best and there may have to be some #acceptablecasualties along the way, so I can understand a lot of the feedback shown here, but still, damn.

Neutral

I can see a lot of room for improvement and some potential and creativity but as others as said, you may need to mature more before reconsidering to apply (because honestly we all know it is very unlikely this application will be accepted at this point. Sorry bud :().

You can also improve your overall grammar, applications that are easy to read are more generally positively viewed and accepted.

Best of luck for the future - you're a good bloke but maybe EM isn't for you just yet

Edited by Chef
52 minutes ago, Chef said:

This may be the harshest criticism I have ever seen on any application, ever. I am not saying it is unwarranted, but damn, I am taken aback. I know we as a community do strive for the best and there may have to be some #acceptablecasualties along the way, so I can understand a lot of the feedback shown here, but still, damn.

Neutral

I can see a lot of room for improvement and some potential and creativity but as others as said, you may need to mature more before reconsidering to apply (because honestly we all know it is very unlikely this application will be accepted at this point. Sorry bud :().

You can also improve your overall grammar, applications that are easy to read are more generally positively viewed and accepted.

Best of luck for the future - you're a good bloke but maybe EM isn't for you just yet

Completely agree, not sure what happened here to warrant such a harsh response. You’re a good kid bacon, don’t be disheartened by the replies. Don’t give up.

+1

On 1/29/2018 at 10:18 PM, Chef said:

Neutral

I wouldn't say None of it is unwarranted. I just tried to make myself as helpful as possible. But it seems that people intend to throttle this into the personal side of things.

Changing my response to a neutral.

I can tell you want this really bad. People need to understand that bacon is only just starting to mature, so he hasn't faced any form of critique as close to mean as this. And to be honest, he's taking it very well. You've improved your application, you have not told a single soul about such application (which I predicted would happen. And it's rare for me to be surprised.) so yeah. Good luck bud.

Edited by Demonic

Neutral 

After going over the app not much has changed, there is still spelling mistakes I picked up on, some of the responses are still to short and need tweaking, learn how to use the complex commands in ULX.

Other than that you would make a good EM. 

NEUTRAL

The reason most of us have given you a Neutral is because we want you to try again instead of just give up and remove it. You still have a chance to change what you've done wrong. This is merely trial and error. If you want this position just try again in two weeks.