Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrenchyFries

Star Wars D&D BatteFront Style!

*This is hard to explain so I'll do this the best I can.*

So the idea with this is its based off SWBF2 they'll be a set mission and classes to choose from and it will be a minimum of 8 or 7 aside mainly because the less aside the more boring or becomes. The way this will be done is simple just it's hard to make work so the best way I can do this is start by steps and step 1 is: 

PICK A SIDE: 

Imperial (Exclusive Class: Dark Trooper) HEROES> High General Wolf, Brigadier Hornet, High Colonel Kreel, Brigadier Plutonic

Rebellion (Exclusive Class: Spy) HEROES> Militia Commander Mia, Sorcerer Veles, Imperial Defectant Hercules Evandrus, Cult Leader Torrin.

General Classes:

-Commander

-Assault Trooper

-Grenadier

-Marksman

-Jet Trooper

-Hero< From the server lore, 6 heroes aside.

[IF YOUD LIKE TO JOIN TELL ME VIA FORUMS, STEAM, TEAMSPEAK AND TELL ME WHAT SIDE YOU PICK]

^if one side fills it'll have to be balanced^

13`/14: Sal, Demonic, Emerald, Boster, Hornet, Tatsu, Pinejack, Rooster, Gaben, Boris, Tuckerbox, Keta, Marv

*If you have any questions please find me and ask away, this is something I have never seen done but it looks like the most fun :)*

Edited by FrenchyFries

Just gonna point it out, I've played a lot of games of D&D and it's a recurring thing of people saying "I don't know how to play" funnily enough there isn't any books to go with this and you don't learn how to play this you just get good at it. Anything that hasn't been explained for this custom D&D game will be explained after the minimum amount of people have signed up to play! 

Trust me the hardest part of this game is rolling the dice. Because you never know............

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Thinking 2

17 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Trust me the hardest part of this game is rolling the dice. Because you never know............

What if it's monopoly?

I mean...Monopoly is pretty easy to roll the dice...

In fact, if you want, i can post a 10 step tutorial on how to roll a dice

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post