Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Gaben

Stephano's Re-Application for Moderator

Oh man these applications responses upset me a little, but unfortunately I can't do anything about that.

Stephano, first of all,

You are an incredibly nice guy that doesn't deserve what has happened, since you have come back and joined Nova, I feel I have got know you a little more an honestly I see not one damn reason for a -1. 

Secondly,

I also think that what Dane said is 100% not true so please don't take it to heart too much.

Thirdly,

Yes you have left some times but everyone has a lire outside this game and quite frankly that life will always come first, so I get where you are coming from

All and all I think you are an amazing guy that 100% deserves this position again!

So extraordinarily big +1 from me

I also hope that this post has shed a little bit of light on the darkness of some posts...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

I also think that what Dane said is 100% not true so please don't take it to heart too much.

Oh yah. Because his post was so well written and clearly portrayed him as someone who can accurately put thought to paper.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

In my eyes I don't think you are that capable of being staff just yet. You don't intend to give out clear reasons as to why you are leaving then a simple "just done with the server" in your first resignation. I'm going to come out and voice my own opinion with the way you treat me, back in the day as an inquisitor we both enjoyed each others company, and we both trusted each other. Now after the farewell to Inquisitors and me voicing my own opinion about how staff get a higher chance with important roles. You said you didn't trust me and I'll just abuse all my powers in your eyes. You know that kinda hurt me coming from you but anyhow.

-1 Due to behaviour along with not knowing if you will stay in the community since you did leave the community for another.

Good luck.

Edited by [IG] Mainz

-1 Reasons Stated

soz bby but they are right. You are like Pandi at this point (- the fact that he was Super Admin)

You leaving TWICE is bad.

Sorry, but you can't just come and go as you please and expect to get it back everytime

Honest opinion.

You left this community for another community and applied for moderator there once you resigned from your position here.

Now that you are back i'm feeling you left that community since it was dying. ( in my eyes at least ) 

Honestly seeing you leave twice now and only just coming back and reapplying for your mod position is a no go for me.

-1 on this ( subject to change )

I'd say give it some time before you come back to being a moderator.

This is my honest opinion but if I receive backlash due to this post I will remove it.

Edited by Carnifex
  • Upvote 1

From the one interaction I had with you in marauder/prophet tryouts, the only impression I got was that you sounded depressed and emotionally unstable. Your tone gave a manner of depletion from whatever happened to you recently. I'm not sure that is the right mental state for a mod. You've also been trusted with mod twice now and given it up both times. In my opinion, there are others who would be better suited to the position than yourself.

• Thinking 1

On 1/28/2018 at 5:45 AM, Tatsumaki said:

Oh man these applications responses upset me a little, but unfortunately I can't do anything about that.

Stephano, first of all,

You are an incredibly nice guy that doesn't deserve what has happened, since you have come back and joined Nova, I feel I have got know you a little more an honestly I see not one damn reason for a -1. 

Secondly,

Thirdly,

Yes you have left some times but everyone has a lire outside this game and quite frankly that life will always come first, so I get where you are coming from

All and all I think you are an amazing guy that 100% deserves this position again!

So extraordinarily big +1 from me

I also hope that this post has shed a little bit of light on the darkness of some posts...

I agree as well Sorry Stephano if i was a little late to +1 but anyways Big +1

• Upvote 1