4th Realms - Co-owner

Knoob Gaming - Global Admin

Void Tech Gaming - Super Admin

Galatic Networks - Moderator

Zyble Networks  - Super Admin

AstroCore Networks - Super Admin

SoulCity DarkRP - Super Admin

Why are you applying for TMOD:

Ok I just want to be real for a few moment or depending how long it takes you guys to read this, When I left this community I said I had lost interest and was no longer having fun, this former statement is partially true I wasn't having fun but not for the main reason you may think. I wasn't in good mental state for a few months due to Health Reasons which I am not comfortable talking into further detail. Every moment away from the server I was trying to fix who I was and finding ways to deal with my daily anxiety attacks. At this current stage in time, I personally believe I am mentally capable of being who I used to be. Why I want to be a moderator again is because I did enjoy being a staff member as well as getting known and knowing the community, I feel that I was good at my job or well tried my best, there were some ups and downs during my staff career.

What can you bring to the staff team:

• Dedication
  • Enthusiasm
  • Hard-Working
  • Loyalty
  • Patience
  • Initiative
  • Respectful
  • Resourceful
  • Compassion

Here I state some of my positive qualities, I know this was posted formally on my old application I am reusing them because I know that these qualities are still true to myself.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:
Open up !plogs check the connection logs grab their SteamID and ban them for the appropriate amount of time but before so I would double check if the ban length is correct.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:

Warn that player for disrespect before completely understanding the situation from the victim, then I would further discussing that Bullying is not tolerated and the if I see any more bullying that he will be straight up banned.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:

Report to a higher staff, make sure I get evidence (ShadowPlay, Screenshots, etc.)

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: 

Ban that person as a maximum amount as my rank allows then explain the situation to a higher up and request that the length be extended.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial
Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

OOOF.png.1afba0fc2e5a6b5971a08ccd8e26c603.png

Edited by Stephano
Oof Photos broke lmao
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+1, Is definetely experienced, can be and has been trusted. Also would be good to have back on the staff team.

Edited by Ramirez
  • Upvote 1

Isn't this your 3rd application for mod, 2 of them were accepted?

Anyway neutral I have known Stephano from a few other servers and he is a nice guy but, the thing is you have left multiple times, how do we know you are going to stay?

Honestly, as much as I like you you've left twice before.

57 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Was a great moderator, I think you deserve another chance.

56 minutes ago, Ben said:

Honestly, as much as I like you you've left twice before.

I don't know u

But you seem good

And I don't know u

Netrual 

Thank for your feedback guys, I would like to just clear out something ok yes I did leave the server twice I technically I havent left the community I am usually on he forums just the past 3 months I haven’t been able to sign in to my account on my phone just on my computer for some reason thus why I have this new account which I hope doesn’t breach any rules as there is clear reason why I am using it. 

Ok let be honest here the first time I “left” the community which I didn’t just the server i was physically incapable of playing on the server and I felt that it would be more acceptable and well less embarrassing if I just said that I needed to take some off rather than tell the truth to say that my parents provoked my privileges.

but the second time around was a whole new story this is quite serious, I’m being honest here I’m not a very well person when it comes to mentally not that I’m psycho or anything I just have a way of thinking where I easily set my self off and cause anxiety attacks and well let’s just say when a was a bit younger I had this Farley rare disease which I will not go into detail about as it’s causing me to stress out just typing it I used to get bullied about it too and well not that it really affected me that’s much so. But anyways any physically sign of it was gone and a few months ago there was a video playing here during an event about someone dying with the sameness condition I had so far Caboose is away and I may as well tell everyone. But that caused me to go into a sort of state where I couldn’t stop thinking about it, I would lie to myself and say it’s fine but I knew it wasn’t which was affecting my time on IG my temper had increase, little things could upset me so I decided that it possibly time for me a take a break for a while till I could be me again, over the past 2 months I’ve managed to get a control of my attacks and well find a easy way of distraction out of this situation I believe I came out of it stronger.

sorry if this was long or you felt it was sort of off topic it’s just people don’t know why I left and see that’s im unloyal or “you will probably just leave again” but I believe that I had every right to as there was a lot going on in real life excluding my illness.

23 minutes ago, Dane said:

-1 "." Goes at the end of a sentence not a paragraph+ long rant.

Wait wtf did you just -1 him for bad Grammer or because he was opening up? Because either way...

Dick move

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Wait wtf did you just -1 him for bad Grammer or because he was opening up? Because either way...

Dick move

I'd rather not have an admin sit arbitrated by someone who is apparently incapable of clearly outlining their thoughts

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

3 minutes ago, Dane said:

I'd rather not have an admin sit arbitrated by someone who is apparently incapable of clearly outlining their thoughts

Dude I’m on my phone I usually don’t do much punctuation but that makes me wonder why you -1 considering my actual app has correct punctuation and grammar.

just to clarify this is no way in a way am arguement I’m just curious.

Edited by StephanoPhone

1 minute ago, StephanoPhone said:

Dude I’m on my phone I usually don’t do much punctuation but that makes me wonder why you -1 considering my actual app has correct punctuation and grammar.

just to clarify this is no way in a way am arguement I’m just curious.

To summarise: you come across as someone somewhat lacking in the "brains" department. I no think dumb person make good moderator. So I no think you should be moderator

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

13 minutes ago, Dane said:

To summarise: you come across as someone somewhat lacking in the "brains" department. I no think dumb person make good moderator. So I no think you should be moderator

Enjoy those downvotes. There are far more better ways of criticising somebody and far more viable or constructive criticisms to put forward about this application than the ones you have. Tone it down.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Dane said:

If that's true, which it isn't. You shouldn't become a mod aswell. 

Good work on 'clearly outlining' your thoughts into one of the most pointless -1s ever. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FrenchyFries said:

If that's true, which it isn't. You shouldn't become a mod aswell. 

Good work on 'clearly outlining' your thoughts into one of the most pointless -1s ever. 

*Looks for my trial moderator app*

*Fails to find something which does not exist*

2 options for why your application reads like shit. 1: you can't express yourself using the English language. Or 2: you couldn't be fucked to put the effort in. Either one probably indicates you're gonna be a mediocre (at best) staff member

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Enjoy those downvotes. There are far more better ways of criticising somebody and far more viable or constructive criticisms to put forward about this application than the ones you have. Tone it down.

So would you say it was a well written application made by someone who appears to know how to communicate properly? 

X: Mr moderator sir why was I warned?

Mod: *gibberish*

*Well run staff sit continues*

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

25 minutes ago, StephanoPhone said:

@Little5avage @Ridge please lock this application to stop this arguments. I still want to apply just not open to the public if that’s alright.

I will not lock it however any more fighting in this application warns will be given out.
if your not here to vote then leave this post alone and app alone.
If you start a fight or anything then you will be banned from posting for few days 
Aimed at everyone

@Dane @FrenchyFries @Chef @StephanoPhone @StephanoPhone

• Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m not sure where the grammar problems are that people have been talking about... ( Its very late where I’m at I can barely read ). Anyway I know this is your 2nd or 3rd Application and you’ve been given more chances to be in the staff team then I’ve had showers this week... but it’s not about that it’s about the detail, time and effort that has been put into an Application. ( In my Eyes ) I think your Application is nicely detailed, well formatted and colourful. In your application you have stated that you have been many different staffing roles on many different servers which shows you’ve got experience ( You’ve also been a Staff Member for this community ) this may very well help your chances of becoming a Moderator on this server again. So without a doubt you have my +Positive  Support. Good Luck.

- Ps if I have made some or many grammar mistakes it’s probably because I just got home from doing like 17-18 AFL scratch match’s... I feel pretty bad... anyway happy Australia Day!!!

• Upvote 2