Ghost's (Tier 1) PAC3 Application

Ghost

1 hour ago, LePaul said:

I'm gonna sit on a Neutral

I trust Robinson's opinion and I'm willing to look past the afk farming if you have good general activity. I'm sitting at a neutral because this is a well written application. I want to see any PAC creations you make, please @ me when you have made them, so I can come back and view them.

Goodluck.

Will do, thank you for your input and openmind about the situation that has been discussed

3 hours ago, LePaul said:

I trust Robinson's opinion and I'm willing to look past the afk farming if you have good general activity. I'm sitting at a neutral because this is a well written application. I want to see any PAC creations you make, please @ me when you have made them, so I can come back and view them.

Goodluck.

@LePaul I've added a few screenshots

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, LePaul said:

Goodluck.

Neutral

On 27/01/2018 at 9:58 AM, Ghost said:

Mate you tell me hahaha, gotta stop trying to stream free movies aye

Just torrent them xD

+1 he is a good bloke, he helped a trooper with his own application which was very nice of him.

7 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Just torrent them xD

+1 he is a good bloke, he helped a trooper with his own application which was very nice of him.

Thanks man, is eclipes your in-game name? because i don't reckonise it sorry (which makes me feel really bad if it is) @Eclipse

Edited by Ghost

On 27/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, NickArino said:

Neutral 

Don't Really know you nor I don't think I have ever seen you but you seem descent.

Changing to +1 Seen you around and I have talked to you a couple times and you seem chill, mature and trustworthy.

On 03/02/2018 at 10:39 AM, Ghost said:

Now that i'm DT should i do some PAC examples with the DT model?

Would that help or do you guys just look for pac ideas in general?

Edited by Ghost

• Whitey locked this topic