Ghost

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:59553145

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079372019/

Play time:

1w 0d 1hr Edit: 1w 2d 10hrs

Have you used PAC Before:

Only in singleplayer mucking around with it and learning the basics, however if it is a requirement to be experienced with it, i can and will easily watch multiple tutorials and learn the more advanced tactics in singlerplayer so that i don't run the risk of abusing PAC3 in-server. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would belived to be trusted to have PAC as i've been loyal to this server for a few weeks now, i don't have a single warning to my name as of yet and 95% of the time i am always seriously roleplaying (the other 5% is afterhours when it isn't rp time :) ). On-top of all of this, i consider myself an extremely trustworthy indiviual that won't abuse PAC or be an idiot with it by making my head 50ft tall etc. I've really come to enjoy this server and the time i've spent on it and hope that the players i've rp'ed alongside with, will trust me to have this oppertunity. 

(for those that don't know me, i used to be in SCAR with the exact same game name "Ghost" but i have also played as Fizz and Lex when i first joined the server)

P.S. For those that think i may be inactive, my computer got overrun with viruses and i had to get it fixed but played the second i got it back.

Also in terms of community involvement, without applying for trial event master i made this event and the first half of it was done in-game: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12WO2wet69hluTmrR4bPwqTJ0J3MwdXW9dbcoINv3ZGg/edit?usp=sharing

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Why wouldn't i want PAC? There are so many role-playing oppertunities to PAC; for example if allowed and i'm an event character, while we wait for the event to take place i could quickly add some effects to create individuality so that the players aren't shooting the exact same model every single time they see an enemy. Or while i'm roleplaying i can add little/big (depending on what's accepted) specs to my character model inorder to improve my rolepay capablities; an exmaple of this is, creating a PAC animation so when i chat ingame rather than putting my hand to my ear, i could pull out a hologram like in the movies and series etc. little things like these are only a few of many exmaples of PAC being used to create a more diverse role-play experience. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

To be completely honest it's hard to say wether or not i deserve PAC. That is not implying that i minge, failrp, etc. it only implies that i'm not the one to judge myself. However some reasons i may be deserving of PAC are; i'm loyal, trustworthy, a serious rp'er, not mingy, 18 and overall a nice guy. As mentioned i have really come to love this server and the people on it and hope that i am seen deserving of this oppertunity. 

Thank you all for your consideration,  even if you -1 i'm sure you have a reason for that.

Edit: I have obtained 2d and 10 more hours giving me 1w 2d 10hrs (no i was not once afk during these hours for longer than 5mins)

Photos: Here are some creations i made up in like 10-20mins if my pac app is accepted i hope to seriously expand on these minor but awesome decals (p.s. the yellow object will be a touchpad once i figure out how to do that) 

Also even though i'm not NOVA trooper, i couldn't find the Storm Marine model anywhere even with help, so i found the closet model (i hope that's ok)

Capture.PNG.36cd2d192ff8914d3e060b8b2cb442a4.PNG

Capture3.PNG.0b06260e729bcf46d2cd7883df196e1b.PNGCapture2.PNG.ce2ae005b29e7e4ee9f6697ba9540413.PNG

Capture4.thumb.PNG.6336e47b79094b0c39ae0e36b5cd6a56.PNG

Ghost

Edited by Ghost

Although they were unpleasant,  there were only at Max two circumstances.  One time was when you overreacted, imo, when I made a joke. I felt that it was in called for,  but if I see more of you, I might change my opinion. 

Just don't take things like they're the end of the world,  in the end it's only a video game

25 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Although they were unpleasant,  there were only at Max two circumstances.  One time was when you overreacted, imo, when I made a joke. I felt that it was in called for,  but if I see more of you, I might change my opinion. 

Just don't take things like they're the end of the world,  in the end it's only a video game

Of course, it might had been due to a personal family reason that made me short tempered for a few days but you're absolutely correct, just a game i'll try not to be grouchy haha, thank you for your input

AFK time farms. He did this when he  was in SCAR, and was demoted for it. Now, since he has been in Juggernauts, has done the same thing, and had a talk with one of the Juggernauts yesterday and they agreed that he AFK time farms. This is a big no no, because he does it to get his hours up cause he wants to make an application when in reality he should only have atleast max 3 days on the server. Is a good guy, but still does this even when Ive told him to not multiple times.

In reply to @Phresh Zeisty and @Tuckerbox I will tell everyone what i explained to them.

I admit to time farming. Once. After i was told it was unacceptable i wasn't going to do it anymore, however at the time and to this moment i have been going through extreme family problems, considering i don't know any of you i don't mind you knowing (this is not a guilt trip just a justification). Long story short, at the time of my so called "afk time farming" i had not only lost my grandma to cancer, but i have my sister in America depressed as all hell constantly saying she wants to kill herself. Now i can't speak for everyone but personally i love my sister so when she says she wants to kill herself it hurts me really bad and so i would come onto the server to try and take my mind off it, there are a few that will be able to confirm (i believe one is spin but if he doesn't want to get involved please do not question him) this but a lot of nights i would stay up all night because i was too worried about my sister to even think about lying down. However when you have no sleep it can make you exhausted the next day, especially when one of the times i was nearly  awake for over 40hours. Because of this exhaustion i would be so tired that i would fall asleep in my chair while still on the server, hence the "afk time farming" now yes i cannot deny that i have accumulated some time from these mistakes however to say the majority of my hours comes from this is just offensive. Yes i was demoted for this but i didn't care because i knew i was it the wrong but it was an honest mistake, i left SCAR because of a reason i will not get into but this was not it. 

I would say the absolute MAX time i have gathered from this is 1d 12hrs which by the time this post is trialed to be accepted or denied i will have easily made back rp'ing. Also as a side note, even though it's preferred to have a week of game time i do not think it is essential, from the comments already you can see people enjoy role-playing with me as i do with them, the only people to blatantly reject me have been 2 people from the regiment i quit.

For anyone reading this, i'm not going to tell you to +1 or -1 the choice is completely yours, all i ask is that you look at it from my perspective. I hope to see you guys on the sever 

- Ghost 

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

In reply to @Phresh Zeisty and @Tuckerbox I will tell everyone what i explained to them.

I admit to time farming. Once. After i was told it was unacceptable i wasn't going to do it anymore, however at the time and to this moment i have been going through extreme family problems, considering i don't know any of you i don't mind you knowing (this is not a guilt trip just a justification). Long story short, at the time of my so called "afk time farming" i had not only lost my grandma to cancer, but i have my sister in America depressed as all hell constantly saying she wants to kill herself. Now i can't speak for everyone but personally i love my sister so when she says she wants to kill herself it hurts me really bad and so i would come onto the server to try and take my mind off it, there are a few that will be able to confirm (i believe one is spin but if he doesn't want to get involved please do not question him) this but a lot of nights i would stay up all night because i was too worried about my sister to even think about lying down. However when you have no sleep it can make you exhausted the next day, especially when one of the times i was nearly  awake for over 40hours. Because of this exhaustion i would be so tired that i would fall asleep in my chair while still on the server, hence the "afk time farming" now yes i cannot deny that i have accumulated some time from these mistakes however to say the majority of my hours comes from this is just offensive. Yes i was demoted for this but i didn't care because i knew i was it the wrong but it was an honest mistake, i left SCAR because of a reason i will not get into but this was not it. 

I would say the absolute MAX time i have gathered from this is 1d 12hrs which by the time this post is trialed to be accepted or denied i will have easily made back rp'ing. Also as a side note, even though it's preferred to have a week of game time i do not think it is essential, from the comments already you can see people enjoy role-playing with me as i do with them, the only people to blatantly reject me have been 2 people from the regiment i quit.

For anyone reading this, i'm not going to tell you to +1 or -1 the choice is completely yours, all i ask is that you look at it from my perspective. I hope to see you guys on the sever 

- Ghost 

I hope only for the best for you in your situation, but I have caught you 5 times, AFK time farming over night. So I do not believe some of this 1 but. Pretty shameful to lie.

1 minute ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

I hope only for the best for you in your situation, but I have caught you 5 times, AFK time farming over night. So I do not believe some of this 1 but. Pretty shameful to lie.

I am not lying, but i will not argue, thank you for your input to my post

I'm gonna sit on a Neutral

I trust Robinson's opinion and I'm willing to look past the afk farming if you have good general activity. I'm sitting at a neutral because this is a well written application. I want to see any PAC creations you make, please @ me when you have made them, so I can come back and view them.

Goodluck.

• Whitey locked this topic