Crunchy's Tier 1 PAC3 Application

As most of you know i moved into shock so i changed those pacs to shock pictures here u go

Sorry if u think this is another bump i dont mean to spam my own PAC3 application

im sorry for commenting to much ;-; <3

Shock PAC3.PNG

Shock PAC3 2.PNG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who knows crunchy realises he started his journey as a big minge.  Crunchy has made multiple attempts to cut down on the Minging, both to decrease his negative impact on others and for PAC

^^^

+1 Helped me with my PAC stuff a few weeks back, I can safely say that I trust him. Good Luck!

Posted Images

• Advisor

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application. We are currently watching to see if the comments of immaturity have improved. If you wish to start a fresh application please let me know.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

I was Inspired By Deedee's Laser and Emerald's Saving a trooper PAC3 so i made these

(sorry for posting so much individually i keep forgetting to post them all at the exact same time in one comment ;-;)

Laser.PNG

Medical.PNG

• Like 1
On 2/25/2018 at 1:28 PM, Chef said:

+1

Your answers are appreciable and I agree with other users on this post - your behaviour has improved a lot and I would trust you with PAC nowadays.

Your PAC designs are also unique and nice to look at. I could see many ways you could use the additions on your character to increase roleplay.

+1

You are a great person and these pac creations are pretty cool :D

Good luck!

• Upvote 1