1. 1. Series or Short Films?

2. 2. What would you like it based on?

• Light V Dark.
    • Empire.
    • Rebellion.
    • Empire (Server lore*)
    • Bounty Hunters Guild.
    • Other idea (I'll add them)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2018 at 10:00 AM

So the Ad Team is wanting to know what everyone wants to see, this is meant to be a big project that'll take most of the year or a half-portion of it. Either way we'd like the result to be received well and enjoyed by people, otherwise it's a big waste of time so please I beg you, vote or give us another idea so it can be added to the poll and after a month we’ll get into it.

Don't worry we’ll continue to make trailers and or short clips speaking of which. There is a trailer on the horizon.

I know it's been a long wait to get any good content out of us but after long hateful delays, disasters and disappointments we've final hit the bullseye and we have sorted the team out and now here we are! Ready to show you some cool stuff!

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Fox said:

I like the idea of a series based off of the servers lore.

Same here

A series based around one Sandy boi 

I'd love to see that 

1 hour ago, Rooster said:

how about our DnD sessions  ;)

rooster it would probably be demonitized if it was on youtube or deemed to innapropiate with some of the things that get said especially in the first time we played

2 hours ago, Delta said:

A series based around one Sandy boi 

I'd love to see that 

Title:

Sand boi saves the day...again

Edited by Haz

I would like to see the journey of @Kumo @Seven and myself and how we overcame the odds to become the greatest trooper to ever grace the lands

I'd like to see a video that shows people who don't play on the server, why they should play on our server. Not a straight forward video that outlines why they should join, but a subtle video that shows what happens on the server. Kinda like what @James does. Film fun and interesting things happening and then compile it into a well edited and well made video.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LePaul said:

I'd like to see a video that shows people who don't play on the server, why they should play on our server. Not a straight forward video that outlines why they should join, but a subtle video that shows what happens on the server. Kinda like what @James does. Film fun and interesting things happening and then compile it into a well edited and well made video.

That's already happening though.

On 27/01/2018 at 6:51 PM, Ben said:

I would like to see the journey of @Kumo @Seven and myself and how we overcame the odds to become the greatest trooper to ever grace the lands

I would love to see this!!!111

• Downvote 3

On 27/01/2018 at 6:51 PM, Ben said:

The fact that Trooper is not pluralised implies that you two became a single entity

• Thinking 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post