Black Text

Go to solution Solved by LePaul,

Question

Hello all. I have made this as a update from the other post. There is a issue, that when i join the server with all 122 addons, i can only see black test. Aswell as me timing out on the first attempt to join the server. (I don't know it this is normal) Here are some pics below

20180126193720_1.jpg

20180126193419_1.jpg

20180119144058_1.jpg

20180121072011_1.jpg

• Thinking 1

1. Make sure your addons are downloading to the right file.

2. Make sure you are logged in with the same steam account as the one your downloading it with 

3. Try lowering your computers resolution

4. If not try running it in windowed mode

5. Check to see if a certain addon adds a special screen effect that can occur and glitch your screen out.

6. Update your graphics card drivers using geoforce experience (may need to download if you dont have it)

If these dont work then let me know <3

On 26/01/2018 at 7:13 PM, Dallas | Attack Helicopter said:

Hello all. I have made this as a update from the other post. There is a issue, that when i join the server with all 122 addons, i can only see black test. Aswell as me timing out on the first attempt to join the server. (I don't know it this is normal) Here are some pics below

Hey, did you try the things i said to try?

I only just saw this today @Parks. Ive allready done 6. And i dont have motion blur enabled. Done 3, and 4. 1 the addons are from !content on the server. 2 I only have one steam account. I dont understand 5, special screen effects?