Dragz Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name: Delta Squad Sniper Sev

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:36777533

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033820795/

Play time: 5w, 6days, 23hr

Have you used PAC Before:

I have been experimenting with Pac in single player recently, however would not consider myself an expert as of yet.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been employed in positions including Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Grand Admiral Thrawn etc. on Imperial Gaming. Prior to my departure from Imperial Gaming, I was a Global Admin A.K.A Senior Admin with the current rank structure. There are many familiar faces around the sever, and many new ones which I hope to get to know over the coming months. Having previously been employed in roles where the misuse and abuse of my powers could negatively impact the server and those of the community. I hope to apply this level of trust to my use of Pac.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have heard stories regarding some of the previous engineers and their Pac use, and intend to draw inspiration from them and apply it to my own scenarios. I have some small experience in the construction industry, and feel that I can apply this experience into my role as an engineer. The potential to increase passive RP in my duties around the sever benefits my own experience and the experience of others. Some Pacs I intend to create (and will showcase once I have finalised these Pacs) include:

• A Notepad - For safety and building inspections

• Hardhat and High visual vest - Essential WHS requirements for construction

• Toolbox - Holding all my tools

• Tape Measure - Planning construction

• Lunchbox, Milk crate and sandwiches - For smoko breaks

• Megaphone- For communication around work sites

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

For those who remember me when i use to play on imperial gaming will remember i use to take my role and my roleplay seriously. There are many new faces around Imperial Gaming, and over time I hope to get to know you and prove myself that I am capable of handling this responsibility. I have no ill intentions with Pac, I only wish to further my experience and that of others if I am granted Pac. I understand I am a returning player, but I feel that during my time previously at Imperial Gaming I left and bestowed a positive experience on the community. I can only hope to leave this impression on others again now that i’m returning, and Pac is a fantastic gateway for this.

Toolbox Image.PNG

Clipboard Image.PNG

sev dcsitting.PNG

Edited by [IG] Dragz
  • Upvote 2

Neutral

You recently got back, so if I see you on alot more that'll be great.

Would be great if you could show us the creations when they're done!

Your were alright at RP but your a bloke

Do those things and ill +1

Ya just got back my dude.

Wait a bit.

You're a good bloke, but theres no way of knowing if your going to stay or leave.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Parks said:

Neutral

Well said. Neutral.

1 hour ago, Parks said:

Neutral

+1

I've known Dragz for a while now and have had some great experiences with him. He is mature, trustworthy and has some great concepts for his application. Looking forward to seeing some creations when they are added.

• Like 1

+1, Engineers and Navy/ISB have the most use for PAC in Roleplay and as an Engineer I feel he could really utilize this tool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

+1, Engineers and Navy/ISB have the most use for PAC in Roleplay and as an Engineer I feel he could really utilize this tool.

"Half the server have the most use for Pac"

Wow Drags, you are back it seems I can’t see you myself ( Due to PC Problems ) so I just gonna go off memory and your Application. I’ll start with your Application, it is very well written it clearly shows how much you care and how much you want PAC3. You also have put in ideas / ways your going to implement PAC3 to improve your Roleplay and others Roleplay. In your Application you have put that you were a Senior Admin for this Server which is absolutely great and shows that you can be trusted by the community but this was before your break so it might take a little of time for you to earn people’s trust and respect. There is a few things you can improve on but are not required of you to do they could only boost your chance of obtaining PAC3. Firstly, you could add pictures of you learning  or showing off what you have created with PAC3. Secondly, adding more detail to your Application can go pretty far in terms of giving people more to read and more to gain an better understanding of what, why and how you will use PAC3 with / for. Thirdly, I don’t see a Problem with your time but I’ve read the recent posts on this Application and seen that you have recently come back from a long break. I don’t see how this would effect your Application in my eyes because I’ve known you as a role model and think your deserving and trustworthy enough for PAC3. You’ve already earned my trust. So with out a doubt I’m gonna go +Positive Support due to your Excellent Application and your good track record ( Good Past ). Good Luck.

Wombatiacus

• Thinking 1
  • Haha 1

+1 

Known Dragz for a while, overall good lad and heaps trusted.

Good luck buddy!

• Like 1

+1 long term player of this community and previously being a high ranking staff shows you that he trust worthy and a respectful player of this community. Iam not +1 because i'm an engineer and he is iam doing it because he has already shown us that he is trust worthy and respectful due to being a senior admin previously. Good luck Dragz and its good to see you back

On 1/25/2018 at 7:03 PM, Parks said:

Neutral

I agree with Parks NEUTRAL

+1 Dragz is an old friend and i believe he's trusted with pac.

+1

Won't be leaving any time soon because I'm his superior and he will be denied.

On 25/01/2018 at 8:03 PM, Parks said:

Neutral

Agreed

• Ridge locked this topic